• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

E3 Recap

Arroz con Panther

https://2018.e3recap.com/

Is anyone excited for anything in particular? I have a PS4, XBOX ONE, and a PC. So, this and next year are going to be fantastic. Here's what I'm excited for (in no particular order):

1) Death Stranding - still don't know what the game is about, but that is what's so intriguing about it.

2) The Last of Us, Part II - duh...

3) Ghost of Tsushima - Probably won't get it on release day, but it seems like it could be cool.

4) Mavericks: Proving Grounds - Very cautious about this one. It has no release date, but is supposed to be 1000 player battle royale. More similar to PUBG instead of Fortnite.

5) Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Need to finish Origins first, though.

6) The Division 2 - I've heard that they eventually fixed a ton of problems in the first one. If I didn't have to shell money out for the DLC, I could confirm. Either way, I see this going like Destiny 2. They're either going to learn from their mistakes or it'll be a bust again. I loved the gameplay mechanics in the first one, so I'm really hoping this is good. 8 player raids, so that's a start.

7) Cyberpunk 2077 - Really, really excited for this. CDR killed it with The Witcher 3, so I'm expecting a lot out of this.

-----------------------------------------------

Things I don't really care for:

1) Spider-man - I don't know why, but it just doesn't do anything for me. The Batman games didn't either.

2) Kingdom Hearts 3 - Seeing Mickey Mouse stand next to Jack Sparrow is just weird lol

3) Fallout 76 - This might ruffle some feathers, but it's not my cup of tea.

4) Gears 5

5) Halo Infinite

6) Anthem - I feel like they're really hyping it up and it's going to be a let down. I hope I'm wrong.

7) COD Black Ops 4 - I never thought I would say this, but I think I'm over COD. I thought WW2 would bring me back last year, but I was wrong.

There are so many more out there. Let me know what you're looking forward to!

4 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Saw Twitter mention it...got a boner.

Did research and saw it's minimum 3 years away or some bullshit...still jacked off. 

same. not my proudest fap but still.

On 6/20/2018 at 10:23 AM, Arroz con Panther said:

What do you have? I'll admit, I didn't look at everything in detail so I'm open to hearing what other people are interested in.

Good

1. Ghosts of tsushima- this game looks absolutely killer

2.  Cyberpunk 2077- I was really threw back by how colorful the trailer was. It destroyed my hype for the game. However after listening to the devs my hopes are restored.

3. Kingdom Hearts 3- I have no reason except I've played these since I was 8.

4. Halo: Infinite- Halo is the reason I play video games.

5. Anthem- i absolutely hate EA, but I will always have a place in my heart for Bioware. I have a little more hope for this game after being so down on it.

6. ES6- I'm just glad to know it's in development.

7. Smash ultimate- Glad to have all of the characters.

BAD

1. COD and Battelefield- So tired of these games and their anti-consumerism.

2. Death Stranding- This gameplay looks like just a lot of walking for no reason.

3. The division 2- might be contradictory with me putting anthem on the good, but I'm very tired of the games that are basically mmo lites.

4. Assassins creed odyssey- This doesn't even feel like an assassins creed game to me.

5. destiny dlc- when will this be over?

6. Spiderman- I'm just not sure about the sinister six saga that they're creating.

Archived