• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith bullied Cam Newton his rookie season?

NJPanthers12

Has anyone seen or heard anything in this? Rick Bonnell posted something on twitter that he heard an interview with Ben Hartstock claiming Smith use to bully Cam in the locker room his rookie season.

i was then listening to WFNZ this morning and MAC teased the story, but I had to get into a meeting at work. I cannot find any information on this anywhere.

1 minute ago, GoobyPls said:

Yep 5’9 Smith bullied the 6’5 250 pound number 1 pick QB. Rumor has it Smith bullied Cam into making the under armor commercial together.

People do commercials only if they are besties! Never seen actors or other people working on a TV or movie related item that weren't friends forever!

4 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Yep 5’9 Smith bullied the 6’5 250 pound number 1 pick QB. Rumor has it Smith bullied Cam into making the under armor commercial together.

LOL.....you act as if they volunteered this work and did this on their own for fun.

I love Smith on the field. He was a blast to watch and my all time favorite player. Off the field, I wouldn't speak to the dude. He's an ass hole and I have no difficulty imagining him bullying someone/everyone. Too bad for him he has to be so miserable all the time.

9 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

People do commercials only if they are besties! Never seen actors or other people working on a TV or movie related item that weren't friends forever!

Cam and Smith were mortal enemies, Smith used to sneak out of his receivers meetings into the QB room just to mess with Cam infront if the coaches and team.

11 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Cam and Smith were mortal enemies, Smith used to sneak out of his receivers meetings into the QB room just to mess with Cam infront if the coaches and team.

Pretty fuged up of Smith to go so far out of his way to mess with him like that.

Archived