• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith bullied Cam Newton his rookie season?

NJPanthers12

1 hour ago, thennek said:

The only thing that surprises me about this story is that the Panthers waited as long as they did to let 89 go. If this truly was going on then they waited too long to give him his walking papers. 

The Lucas sucker punch in '08 should've been the last straw.

5 hours ago, Wyank said:

Steve. If I remember correctly, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong, none of the teammates hit by Steve Smith knew it was coming when it happened.

That's cause Steve waited until they weren't looking like a coward.

9 hours ago, Cat said:

I love Smith on the field. He was a blast to watch and my all time favorite player. Off the field, I wouldn't speak to the dude. He's an ass hole and I have no difficulty imagining him bullying someone/everyone. Too bad for him he has to be so miserable all the time.

Smitty has been doing really fine charity work in Charlotte and elsewhere for years.

I can't imagine why you would write the man off as a worthless ass.

http://stevesmithfamilyfdn.org/

1 hour ago, Kevin Greene said:

Smitty has been doing really fine charity work in Charlotte and elsewhere for years.

I can't imagine why you would write the man off as a worthless ass.

http://stevesmithfamilyfdn.org/

It's not how you treat people when everyone is watching and you're getting tax deductions. It's how you treat people all the time. I've heard too many stories from personal experiances that line up. 

28 minutes ago, Cat said:

It's not how you treat people when everyone is watching and you're getting tax deductions. It's how you treat people all the time. I've heard too many stories from personal experiances that line up. 

OK. All the people he's helped are for a tax deduction. Got it.

Dude should be behind bars.

Archived