• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starwars episode 9.

motocross_cat

I know we are over a year out but I found out that luke and lea will be back to some extent and also they will also likely feature "the knights of ren".  Also rumors to the galaxy's more populated areas actually be comfortable with the first orders rule at the expense of the outer rim.  And rey may become prego.

What's the chances they make this into the movie everyone hopes TLJ would be?

6 hours ago, Dex said:

Force Awakens 7.5/10

The Last Jedi 5/10

Rogue One? 10 out of fuging 10. I hope they get that director cause that poo was incredible.

Disagree.

What is everyone's infatuation with Rogue One?

Take the smart ass droid out of the movie, and it would have been a complete snoozer.

22 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Disagree.

What is everyone's infatuation with Rogue One?

Take the smart ass droid out of the movie, and it would have been a complete snoozer.

Characters

Characters

Characters

I actually cared when a character bit the dust in Rogue One. Not to mention the stellar cinematography, editing and writing. We all knew what was coming and they told that story beautifully. As beloved a character as Han was, I found myself not giving a flying fug when he died. Adam Driver is the only good thing about the new movies.

Rogue One was alright but it was a borderline borefest for me. Vader was awesome though.

Adam Driver sucks in the TFA, much better in TLJ though. I hope they can recover Luke's character in the next one. They completely ruined him. I loved the scene with Snoke. But it feels like it was meant for the third film, you know when we actually find out who Snoke it. But they said F that.

I did not mind TLJ after watching it a second time.  It's not the thriller we all wanted but it's not a horrible movie.  I'm hoping EP9 delivers the goods.  They need to bring some shock into the movie. If one film cant tie it all together, make a part 1 and 2 or something.

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:27 PM, Dex said:

Characters

Characters

Characters

I actually cared when a character bit the dust in Rogue One. Not to mention the stellar cinematography, editing and writing. We all knew what was coming and they told that story beautifully. As beloved a character as Han was, I found myself not giving a flying fug when he died. Adam Driver is the only good thing about the new movies.

I actually think it was the characters that ruined Rogue One.  Neither lead had the charisma or acting chops to carry the film (not that acting chops have ever been a pre-requisite in the Star Wars universe).

I think Disney has dropped the ball with the new trilogy. I feel like we just got little bits and pieces on some aspects that could’ve been really cool with their own storyline / movie. Very little character development is disappointing also

I would’ve rather seen plots like these

- Story around Finn’s defecting from the first order

- The plot strictly focusing on finding Luke and not some new deathstar on steroids. 

- Luke’s training of new Jedi 

etc

17 hours ago, Woodie said:

I actually think it was the characters that ruined Rogue One.  Neither lead had the charisma or acting chops to carry the film (not that acting chops have ever been a pre-requisite in the Star Wars universe).

Since when did you have to "act" to be in a Star Wars film. 

It's Star Wars. I'm in. The prequels will always be complete garbage to me. So is Return of the Jedi (mostly). Which is why TLJ comes in JUST above those movies. As for if they will save ep 9? TLJ made me lose a good bit of enthusiasm. So I'll watch ep 9 but I'm not sure I'll be super excited about it. But I'll still go see it opening weekend because...Star Wars.

From what I have been reading on potential leaks ep9 could be quite a bit more gritty than the previous 2.  That's leads me to believe there will be maybe a part 2 or another one to add on.  I dont think that they would end the trilogy on a dark note.  I think some more drama and grit is what's needed in these movies.  Rouge one did a good job with it.  ESB did it along with revenge of the Sith which I think was the best of that trilogy as well.

Archived