• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton is “just working on my accuracy”

Saca312

5 hours ago, beastson said:

So you want a new QB is what you're saying?

"Always" been inaccurate? Yeah you're being THAT guy alright

Yes cam needs to work on being more consistent, but as far as KB goes, Cam NEVER made him look bad. He never made any WR look bad. KB had a decent  rookie season, but after tearing his ACL he just hasn't been the same physically and mentally and losing his mom made him even worse mentally

“So you want a new QB is that what you’re saying?”

Good lord...I swear it’s almost impossible these days to have a convo about Cam without people either getting insanely defensive of him or people who act like he’s the worse QB in the world.

I’m literally making a observation that out of all of Cam’s traits, his accuracy has definitely been something he has struggled with. Therefor when called out about accuracy, he’s not able to really make any excuses. If people wanna blame it on his receiving core, you are missing the point. I’m not talking about dropped passes. I’m also not saying he hasn’t made plenty of unbelievable passes in tight windows. I’m saying he still needs to work on his touch and accuracy.

Do I want a new QB? No...i can’t wait to see what he does in Norv’s offense...and I  find it hilarious that now KB (if he’s even in the league much longer) will have to deal with Josh’s Allan, whose completion percentage is trash.

While Cam is CAPABLE of making every throw, he has more than just struggled with his accuracy. Shifting blame to others is about as ignorant as one can get.  - the truth

Cam doesn't have any issues. He's perfect beyond reproach, in case you hadn't noticed.  - the bs that passes as truth on the huddle now that at least 1/3 Panther fans became Panther fans because of Cam. 

28 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

While Cam is CAPABLE of making every throw, he has more than just struggled with his accuracy. Shifting blame to others is about as ignorant as one can get. 

Cam doesn't have any issues. He's perfect beyond reproach, in case you hadn't noticed. 

What are you even trying to say here 

57 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

While Cam is CAPABLE of making every throw, he has more than just struggled with his accuracy. Shifting blame to others is about as ignorant as one can get. 

Cam doesn't have any issues. He's perfect beyond reproach, in case you hadn't noticed. 

Same parroted poo every year. Straw man Herp derp. 

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

I see the second paragraph, which was complete sarcasm, was lost on you, because you buy that poo hook, line and sinker. 

Or you could just be direct instead of using sarcasm like a 13 year old female to illustrate your point?

10 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Or you could just be direct instead of using sarcasm like a 13 year old female to illustrate your point?

I was very direct with the first paragraph. 

I was even more direct with my sarcastic 2nd paragraph. 

Don't take out on me because you don't have an appreciation for sarcasm.  That's a personal issue. 

The same people pissed about KB's comments are some of the same people that have acknowledged Cams accuracy issues in the past. How can all of you ignore it? Maybe we can blame it on the O-line. But for real Cam is not as accurate as we would like...or compared to other high paid QB in the league. 

Admitting such is not a shot on Cam. He brings 300% more to the table than other QB's.  But you all know we as a team relied on his physical traits...rather than developed his passing. To me that is the largest form of disrespect to a QB. 

they basically said...you a big man that can throw a little bit. So we are gonna use you as a big mofo that can throw...but also run. That is not a recipe that DEVELOPS an NFL QB. All thse years in...and NOW FINALLY maybe Cam is getting training and attention to the passing game like he should have from the start. 

Archived