• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where to watch?

rmoneyg35

2 hours ago, Camp Fodder said:

I think it sucks I pay almost 300 dollars a year for NFL ticket and you don’t get preseason games. I have to avoid social media and tv and watch the replay on NFL network the next day

Yeah they should give you a stream for free. 

2 hours ago, Camp Fodder said:

I think it sucks I pay almost 300 dollars a year for NFL ticket and you don’t get preseason games. I have to avoid social media and tv and watch the replay on NFL network the next day

Yeah that's retarded. And I can't go to a bar anywhere to watch them so I'm stuck with Gamepass to watch live or do as you do.

1 hour ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Did you not read my whole post? I’ll be at work until 9. I can’t watch it live so it will have to be a recording.

Getting snippy huh? You're not giving us much information to go on and now you've changed the work time so you're going to get scattered results. Without cable and a dvr, this will be difficult. You say you'll have internet available but how about the device you'll be using - desktop or laptop, android phone, iPhone, android tablet, Windows tablet, iPad? Which one makes a difference. Also, with your streaming sticks what streaming service or iptv do you use? That makes a difference too. Do you have a tablo or tivo or other dvr capable box? Difference maker too. No one is going to hand you a one-button solution because there is no such thing.

Try these for recording with the panthers.com live stream if you have internet and a desktop:  https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-record-your-computer-screen/  or  https://acethinker.com/desktop-recorder/record-live-streaming-video.html

If you have Verizon service, call them to find out if they're streaming the game  and how much it may cost (and how to record). All I could find was "nationally televised preseason games". NFL Network's live 7pm game tonight is Cleveland Browns vs. New York Giants, FYI.

Or you can wait for the NFL Network replay, 10am on Friday.

Archived