• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers To Unveil New Uniform Combination Tomorrow

bobsfoodbasics

5 minutes ago, chapelthrill said:

Do any of you watch with directv now? I live about an hour outside of Charlotte and the guide says the game will be on nbc. Last week it said the same thing but the game was on CW Charlotte and I don’t have that channel. Is anyone else having this problem? I know this doesn’t have anything to do with this thread but I can’t start a new one and figured this thread would get a lot of traffic. 

You can get a trial subscription from game pass, pretty sure WCCB (channel 18) holds the rights for preseason games.

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?redirected=true&campaign=cb-cl-gd-af-pj-1504798

I like the blue rush. Black gets overdone so much, not sure what the obsession is,..

what? Sing “ Here comes the men in Black”, listen to Johnny Cash all day long, reruns of Knight Rider, Streethawk, hoist up Jolly Rogers,... what is the continued obsession with blacking out everything?

hell let’s have Darth Vader’s bathroom,..

all Blue, blue and white, blue and black trousers is great,.. just not all black uni to match the Saints,.....

People saying black helmets are overdone but only the Falcons, Steelers, Ravens, Jags have them. More teams have white than black.  If we were to change our silver, I think the best is to do dark gray for pants, matte dark gray for helmets like the Missouri Tigers:
MissouriHelmetBanner.jpg?fit=869,403

4 hours ago, JARROD said:

I like the blue rush. Black gets overdone so much, not sure what the obsession is,..

what? Sing “ Here comes the men in Black”, listen to Johnny Cash all day long, reruns of Knight Rider, Streethawk, hoist up Jolly Rogers,... what is the continued obsession with blacking out everything?

hell let’s have Darth Vader’s bathroom,..

all Blue, blue and white, blue and black trousers is great,.. just not all black uni to match the Saints,.....

I agree with this.  Also, the Jags have an all black combo with blue accents.  Really dont want to copy the Jags.  The blue jersey - black pants combo is nice.  Wouldnt mind a black helmet tho with a blue outline of panther logo.

Archived