• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kalil dealing with knee injury

jamos14

Jordan Rodrigue.

This is bad bad bad news.  He sucks but this appears to be something serious.  

That wording is very specific.  The "evaluating" the situation and not knowing more means there are tests being done which means it isn't a minor injury.  (assumptions here but it seems to be that way).

4 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Just wondering aloud.  Is there any cap relief if a player lands on IR for the season?  What implication would it have for our cap situation of Kalil were found to be "injured" and sent to IR?

I'm almost certain that there's not. I wonder if the potential to reach an injury settlement with him exists?

Honestly, I'm not so sure this isn't a good thing. Kalil is trash. If he's going to get hurt, the earlier the better. Maybe this will force us to make some kind of move at OT.

6 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Just wondering aloud.  Is there any cap relief if a player lands on IR for the season?  What implication would it have for our cap situation of Kalil were found to be "injured" and sent to IR?

About as much relief as a kick to the junk 

6 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Was thinking the same thing.  Not wishing injury on anyone but I almost believe if we had cap relief we could pick up one or two big fellas and have a decent patchwork line. 

Archived