• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tyler Locket, 37mil, 20mil guaranteed.

Rags

3 hours ago, Rags said:

Tyler Lockett has only had one season of over 600 receiving yards, and is just basically Go Fast for the Seahawks.

Devin is gonna get more than this, whether it be here or the open market, esp if he balls out this season.

Like I said. Even if he has a average season he's going to get 20 million. 

1 hour ago, JARROD said:

Funchess is being called a number 1 receiver, and if he catches for 1000 yards this year he’s getting paid 15 million a year and all the moaning here and homerism will not stop it.

so either he stays and puts in his contract year and next year good buy, thanks to Dave and Matt Kalil,..

or we trade him and get an Oline or a 2nd rounder or something to set up next year without him.

or we pay him,..

If he plays out this season, there's no trading him. He'll be a free agent.

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Like I said. Even if he has a average season he's going to get 20 million. 

Sorry no way Funch would get 20 mil a year unless he has a pro bowl break out triple crown year.

AB averages 17 a year,  OBJ is 22-23. I like funch, but he isn’t those 

4 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Aaron Rodgers is locked in also at $134 mil with 100 mil guaranteed. He hasn't been playing most of last season due to rehabbing an injury and now he has to prove he has earned the paycheck he just signed the contract for.

As much as I can’t stand Rodgers, he has nothing to prove. 

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If he plays out this season, there's no trading him. He'll be a free agent.

I mean trade him now. That’s the only way that would work. 

Otherwise he plays out the season, hopefully balls out for us and it means something,... Super Bowl for example,.. then he’s gone.

3 minutes ago, JARROD said:

I mean trade him now. That’s the only way that would work. 

Otherwise he plays out the season, hopefully balls out for us and it means something,... Super Bowl for example,.. then he’s gone.

Nah, cant trade him now. Just not enough PROVEN production in the WR corps to part with Funchess now. If he walks after the season, we could potentially be looking at a good comp pick.

6 hours ago, Rags said:

Tyler Lockett has only had one season of over 600 receiving yards, and is just basically Go Fast for the Seahawks.

Devin is gonna get more than this, whether it be here or the open market, esp if he balls out this season.

Same as Funchess

2 hours ago, Paintballr said:

Sorry no way Funch would get 20 mil a year unless he has a pro bowl break out triple crown year.

AB averages 17 a year,  OBJ is 22-23. I like funch, but he isn’t those 

Best believe, market going to be thin at WR and Funch is going to be young and in demand. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nah, cant trade him now. Just not enough PROVEN production in the WR corps to part with Funchess now. If he walks after the season, we could potentially be looking at a good comp pick.

I agree not enough proven with others,.. almost the same as dumping Torrey argument. A couple of injury prone guys get injured and we will all be starring at draft picks early,...

Who knows,.. Hurney is probably talking big contract for Funchess if he can structure it right, assuming Funchess balls out of course.

Archived