• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Three games in, Donte Jackson Leads the NFL In Interceptions with 3

Saca312

I have to say, I think we hit a home-run with the Donte Jackson pick. While he's had a few rookie mistakes, he's had far more great plays and plenty of swag we haven't seen in our secondary...since Norman.

Anyways, he now leads the NFL in interceptions. Well, technically tied with Miami CB Xavien Howard if we want to get technical. But otherwise, he's pretty much tops in the NFL in takeaways.

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

not knocking our boy D-Jack, but id love to see him intercept a ball bc he jumps a route. He has been in the right place at the right time so far.

Being in the right place at the right time is actually a skill in and of itself and since most interceptions in NFL history are not routes that got jumped i'll take the nose for the ball type of player all day every day and all history and future of the NFL.

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

not knocking our boy D-Jack, but id love to see him intercept a ball bc he jumps a route. He has been in the right place at the right time so far.

3 interceptions in 3 games.  just right place right time?  over and over?  Really? Whatever. 

His speed and field vision puts him in the right place at the right time.  Jackson is legit.  

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Being in the right place at the right time is actually a skill in and of itself and since most interceptions in NFL history are not routes that got jumped i'll take the nose for the ball type of player all day every day and all history and future of the NFL.

doesn't change the fact that I'd like to see him jump a route. 

Just now, Manther said:

3 interceptions in 3 games.  just right place right time?  over and over?  Really? Whatever. 

His speed and field vision puts him in the right place at the right time.  Jackson is legit.  

I said no knock on him. I personally would like to sere him jump a route. Not sure where these  defensive replies are coming from.

8 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Huhhh man your being critical but actually he's shown extremely strong play he went up and snatched the ball out the air vs a second year wr very impressive. Jumping  routes is that top level CB play atleast let the young man get completely comfortable in his role I believe he'll be there sooner then we think.

Just now, trucpfan said:

Huhhh man your being critical but actually he's shown extremely strong play he went up and snatched the ball out the air vs a second year wr very impressive. Jumping  routes is that top level CB play atleast let the young man get completely comfortable in his role I believe he'll be there sooner then we think.

Let me re-word my post bc everyone thinks im speaking negative about jaxkson.

Archived