• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Detroit Lions Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

how the *** am i supposed to cut down on drinking and keep watching this team?  i really didn't want to drink today. i know that guy that went to the bourbon party last and didn't want to drink is probably drinking too.

Just now, raz said:

its ok to say cam missed the throw that he never should have been asked to make.  you kick the xp in that situation every time when you are 6-3.  i was hoping like hell we got it, but that was the stupidest coaching move rivera has ever made, and that is saying a lot.   even if we made it and won i would be saying the same thing.  that was so unbelievably stupid.  

Yes when you are supposedly the superior team you go for the tie. If we we were playing the Saints then maybe you go for two

1 minute ago, xav8tor said:

Uhhh, let's not. Put down the bottle or spliff. By far, he led the team in tackles today, and has for the season. Furthermore, as QB of the D, he has the pre-snap pressure (and post-snap, for that matter) of making up for play calls made by a DC who is apparently well in over his head. Future HOF'er, and that's who you blame this poor situational play on (and coaching), on both sides of the ball? Get real dude.

He's overrated and a shell of his former self the last two years.   Stop being a homer.     Tackles mean nothing when they are 15 yards past LOS.    I don't blame him for playing differently, but he's a shell.   He's out there arm tackling and missing.    I know, he's the great white hope and everyone loves him, and he was a monster, but he's not, he's just out there missing tackles and throwing his arms up in the air whining after each play.     Imagine if Cam did that, just imagine.    

Bad decision to go for 2 on top of that u wasted a timeout to do so. High percentage should have been a play where Cam has muliple options. Now you can t even stop the clock if u get a turnover or anything. Let Can I redeem himself or continue to be the blame in the loss no you have to put all pressure on Cam if the defense can not stop the Lions if we get the 2 pts the game is over anyways. So just go kick field goal.

This defense is as bad as I called for. Everyone here in denial. You'll be in denial by Tuesday. NFL exposed us just to have Pittsburgh lose to jacksonville. We aren't winning another game. Tepper needs to show hurney the door and Rivera right after. This team is awful and it's on hurney with entering this year with an awful roster.

1 minute ago, Zaximus said:

He's overrated and a shell of his former self the last two years.   Stop being a homer.     Tackles mean nothing when they are 15 yards past LOS.    I don't blame him for playing differently, but he's a shell.   He's out there arm tackling and missing.    I know, he's the great white hope and everyone loves him, and he was a monster, but he's not, he's just out there missing tackles and throwing his arms up in the air whining after each play.     Imagine if Cam did that, just imagine.    

he does and has done it.. even smitty jump him for pouting

1 minute ago, Zaximus said:

I know, he's the great white hope ...

Imagine if Cam did that, just imagine.    

Can you, or any number of other posters in this place, talk about football without trying to make it a racist issue? What's your take on CMC, or Slay's assessment of him?

4 minutes ago, xav8tor said:

Uhhh, let's not. Put down the bottle or spliff. By far, he led the team in tackles today, and has for the season. Furthermore, as QB of the D, he has the pre-snap pressure (and post-snap, for that matter) of making up for play calls made by a DC who is apparently well in over his head. Future HOF'er, and that's who you blame this poor situational play on (and coaching), on both sides of the ball? Get real dude.

seems legit. Off limits?

1 minute ago, xav8tor said:

Can you, or any number of other posters in this place, talk about football without trying to make it a racist issue? What's your take on CMC, or Slay's assessment of him?

It's the only reason I can think of as you being a blind homer to Luke being a shell.

CMC is a beast, so what?

2 minutes ago, RumHam said:

This defense is as bad as I called for. Everyone here in denial. You'll be in denial by Tuesday. NFL exposed us just to have Pittsburgh lose to jacksonville. We aren't winning another game. Tepper needs to show hurney the door and Rivera right after. This team is awful and it's on hurney with entering this year with an awful roster.

I agree the defense is not good.  To many of our key players are old, and tackling was horrible.  

We will win more games, we are undefeated at home, and still have a few more home games.  But we may not win another road game this year.

Archived