• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

losing out will be the best thing for us

juliosantos

I mean if the Giants have shown us anything, it's that any team can get hot and win a Superbowl just by getting in the playoffs. And while I have ZERO faith the Panthers can beat a team like the Rams or Saints, I at least want the chance to beat them. Losing out just ensures we have to wait until next year to try, and all you can do is try. 

2 hours ago, juliosantos said:

I want a Super Bowl I'm tired of not doing anything every season , we got the talent it's the coaches . Rivera needs to be fired 

2 hours ago, juliosantos said:

Sean Payton is a great coach and is a Super Bowl winner . Ron rivera isn't that 

So, become a Saints fan and dont come back

9 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I remember when the Giants limped into the playoffs and caught fire at the right time and rode it all the way to the Superbowl and beat a New England team with one loss. Yeah we need to.play better but we have the talent to play with anyone.

Wasn't that one loss the Super Bowl. They were undefeated going into the Superbowl right?

I believe we still have a good chance to make the playoffs and shouldn’t lose out. 

I agree we won’t win the super bowl though. There is a clear drop off from the elite teams in this league to the good teams like us. Even comparing us to a team like the Bears, I don’t see the Panthers beating them. 

You should never pull for your team to lose.     

3 hours ago, GoPanthers123 said:

When playoffs start it's a new season. Win out and you are the champ.  So how about we get to the playoffs and figure out our rotations in the meantime.

Yep. Any time you can get in the playoffs that's by far the best thing. Especially with a guy like Cam who can take over and dominate any game any time.

Archived