• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

losing out will be the best thing for us

juliosantos

All though i would be so proud to see us in the playoffs , the hope of the super bowl is slim to none and making the playoffs will hurt us . if we make the playoffs most likley ron is safe and so is washinton and we dont get a early first round pick to help us the following season . we are not good enough to win the super bowl , stop being a homer and watch the saints , rams , cheifs and saints . we dont stand a fighting chance vs those teams . we have so much talent on this team it is held back by bad coaching , if we lose out theres a good chance rivera can be fired and thats all we need to make a big spark the next season , we need an aggressive coach that doesn't just play vets , that knows his players talents and wants to beat the f out the other team , rivera was the perfect jerry coach , a nice guy , we need a badass thats going to punch sean payton in his heroine looking face . sometimes you got to take the L to be successful , we are not good and its time to fix the problem because idk about yall BUT I WANT A SUPER BOWL and to the homers that think we are getting it this year , its not going to happen . i will still root for my panthers to win every game but its best if we throw this season away and rivera is fired , he is holding us back we need a new analytical coach like a sean mcvay that can turn the team around and a new gm that actually makes moves in freeagency something we have never seen as a panther fan .no way the rams were better talent wise 2 years ago , they were the worst ranked offense , they fired that ron rivera clone , and their gm made moves and they put up damn 54 points last night we need to do the same . hate on julio santos all you want but when have i been wrong ? keep pounding and lets win the superbowl next year ....... this season is a warap barring a miracle 

37 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I was wondering who would be the fist knucklehead to make this post would be and when. 

This season ain't over. Anything could happen. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bf3f32c79377a3567

It isn't over but do you really think we have a chance to win the Super Bowl ? I'm ready for a fresh start 

4 minutes ago, HornetsSting said:

I 100% agree with OP. I think if this was 5 or so years ago and we were still a young and upcoming team that is learning how to grow and win, then I absolutely do think making the playoffs would be great for the learning experience.

But we are WAY past that point. We have had our learning experiences and then some. We are a team and fan base that is ready for a SB win and if Rivera can’t do it by now, HES never going to do it.

Best possible outcome is to lose out and start with a whole new coaching staff and fresh perspective 

Dude the Saints were close to firing Sean Payton after some sub par season. They didn't blow up anything and look at where they are now.

We need to draft better and be smart in free agency. Our 2018 draft class is a good start.

2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

No matter how bad we are or what the circumstances are, I want to win them all. I understand your thought, but we win or it’s all a waste. 

Read the post I said I'll be rooting for us to win but going forward losing will benefit is more 

Just now, Car123 said:

Dude the Saints were close to firing Sean Payton after some sub par season. They didn't blow up anything and look at where they are now.

We need to draft better and be smart in free agency. Our 2018 draft class is a good start.

Sean Payton is a great coach and is a Super Bowl winner . Ron rivera isn't that 

Archived