• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets in talks for Bradley Beal

ncfan

16 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I would seriously consider a deal with Batum straight up for Beal with 2 first rounders going out.  Unprotected.  

I really like Monk, Bacon and Bridges.  Any deal not including those dudes or Kemba is on the table for me.  Including the next 2 first rounders.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I would do what ever they ask if they are willing to take Batum.

2 firsts, 2 seconds Batum and Lamb for Beal. Maybe they can add another player and they can take Frank as well.

I really, really want to keep Miles and Malik.

What are some offers you think other teams out there that could use Beal could beat us with?

7 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Took the words right out of my mouth. I would do what ever they ask if they are willing to take Batum.

2 firsts, 2 seconds Batum and Lamb for Beal. Maybe they can add another player and they can take Frank as well.

I really, really want to keep Miles and Malik.

What are some offers you think other teams out there that could use Beal could beat us with?

We are one of the handful of teams with the assets and wherewithal to pull off this deal right now.  We need a Beal and can consume that contract.  Kup needs to make this happen.  Giving up Monk would suck though.  Beal is more proven regardless.

This is a nice window for Charlotte to get an All Star player and scorer on the wing.  He is 25 as well.  

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

We are one of the handful of teams with the assets and wherewithal to pull off this deal right now.  We need a Beal and can consume that contract.  Kup needs to make this happen.  Giving up Monk would suck though.  Beal is more proven regardless.

The guy reporting this isn't very reliable so I am taking this news very lightly but man, all I have ever wanted is a 20ppg player to pair with Kemba so fingers crossed.

called it a few days ago..

Monk will have to be in any deal, imo.. we aren't that lucky - plus we shot our wad and we look real "anxious" to get this deal done..
they will get him.. but im pretty clear MKG won't be included, especially while he is injured - Here are a few lineups with Beal + MKG in there:

A)
PG: Kemba, Parker 
SG: Beal, Bacon
SF: Lamb, Bridges
PF: Marvin, MKG
C: Zeller, Willy

B)
SF: Batum, Bridges
PF: MKG, Frank

8 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

called it a few days ago..

Monk will have to be in any deal, imo.. we aren't that lucky - plus we shot our wad and we look real "anxious" to get this deal done..
they will get him.. but im pretty clear MKG won't be included, especially while he is injured - Here are a few lineups with Beal + MKG in there:

A)
PF: Marvin, MKG

B)
SF: Batum, Bridges
PF: MKG, Frank

Well kinda depends on the level of tank they want.  I think we can make this deal and keep Monk.  Lamb is good good piece...expiring and a good scorer.  If I were the Wiz I would want...

Lamb, Frank, MKG and an unprotected first next year.  That works.

They can unload salary next few years and get a first that could be anywhere with the new lottery rules.

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Well kinda depends on the level of tank they want.  I think we can make this deal and keep Monk.  Lamb is good good piece...expiring and a good scorer.  If I were the Wiz I would want...

Lamb, Frank, MKG and an unprotected first next year.  That works.

They can unload salary next few years and get a first that could be anywhere with the new lottery rules.

if we pull that off - i will bow down at our savior Mitch's feet.. truly.. i just don't see it right now..

21 minutes ago, yasuhara2241 said:

I really want this to happen but I would really hate giving up on Monk. I think he can be special in a year or 2. I would give Bacon, Batum 1st  but Washington would have to want either Monk or Miles and I think Miles is out of the question. 

Yep but that's the problem Kemba can't wait for that to happen. And yeah Miles is probably the one player that's untouchable 

This needs to get done

Give up Monk, Batum, and an unprotected first.

Beal is what we hope Monk will become and at this point our first round pick is going to land somewhere in the low 20’s.

PG: Kemba, Parker, Graham

PF: Marvin, MKG, Kaminsky

C: Zeller, Willy, Biyombo

Then of course you have Chealey and Macura in Greensboro.

If Kemba keeps playing at an MVP level then that’s potentially a top 5 team in the east.

Archived