• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFLPA looking into Eric Reid's allegation of excessive drug testing

Car123

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I double he'll be re-signed. He was a worthwhile attempted band-aid but IMO he hasn't been good enough to warrant his distraction. The guy is constantly complaining about something and honestly, Ron should've sent him to the locker room after he tried to start a fight with Malcolm Jenkins during the coin toss when he shouldn't have even been on the field. I don't care about a player's political views or personal beefs until they become an issue on game day. Reid's style of play at the safety position just isn't all that useful in today's NFL. He's a throwback old school head hunting safety playing in a league that has essentially banned that style of play.

Exactly, and I seriously doubt hes going to play for the same money next year. I get why Cam calls him brother Malcolm. 

12 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If there's anything specific that you disagree with saca, feel free. Or you can silently passive aggressively poo on posts with nothing to add. Either way.

Your going to get pooed for speaking the truth. This guy is a God to some people. 

i think we'll try and resign him.  not because he's awesome, because we don't have enough draft picks to replace all the old ass fukkers on this team. he's better than what we had, and how are we going to get d-line help, nickel help, o-line help.

some of y'all don't get that our window has closed.    hope beyond hope.  i get it too, but realistically we're in between windows now.  we're going to have to keep some players who aren't the greatest because we have too many holes to fill.  

plus, he makes non-football fans who are military fetishists, and white supremacists  lose their damn minds.  and i think that's funny.

14 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I double he'll be re-signed. He was a worthwhile attempted band-aid but IMO he hasn't been good enough to warrant his distraction. The guy is constantly complaining about something and honestly, Ron should've sent him to the locker room after he tried to start a fight with Malcolm Jenkins during the coin toss when he shouldn't have even been on the field. I don't care about a player's political views or personal beefs until they become an issue on game day. Reid's style of play at the safety position just isn't all that useful in today's NFL. He's a throwback old school head hunting safety playing in a league that has essentially banned that style of play.

Man you know I bet  when someone’s bothering you Or targeted you just shut the hell up and take it.  Is good to know that you’re good on your back but other people don’t feel like lying on their back and taking it up the ass  just cause “distraction”.  Besides if he waited until the season was over to say something then people would just ask why didn’t he say something when it actually happens and I after the fact if it was Soo bad.

4 minutes ago, darrybear said:

Man you know I bet  when someone’s bothering you Or targeted you just shut the hell up and take it.  Is good to know that you’re good on your back but other people don’t feel like lying on their back and taking it up the ass  just cause “distraction”.  Besides if he waited until the season was over to say something then people would just ask why didn’t he say something when it actually happens and I after the fact if it was Soo bad.

Definitely triggered. LOL!

i've poked around these forums for a few months, and never, ever seen linville g say anything racist, or even infer anything racist i don't think.    he thinks what he thinks.  now billy isn't a panthers fan and runs in the football forum only to promote his racist views in a way he thinks is hidden.  there are others whose views seem pretty racist in other forums who come to the football forum, and are fans, and don't bring any of that in here.  i pie them, give them beers, a big thanks for a hearty laugh when they're funny...      and they do the same to me.    just don't lump linville in with billy or ecu or any of those other losers who come here only to spread racism.

lg, i know you don't need no help.

7 hours ago, Billy_T said:

Only 10 words.  

That's all it took for you to sum up exactly why Colin Kaeperkneel can't get a job in the NFL (and why Panthers should not have signed The Kneeler).

Well done.

Mark Shanchez, Derek Anderson, Chase Daniel, Blake Bortles, Nathan Peterman where all or have been in the league this year. They are better than Colin? 

9 hours ago, Billy_T said:

His designation as a whiner was locked down weeks ago. (at least by those with a pulse)

Away from that, you are so incredibly biased that as a nod to whatever minuscule shed of integrity you may still be in possession of, you should apologize to the broader forum and then take a 12-week break.

Oh Billy_T, your whiny hot takes are only welcomed by a select few on this message board. You're not as slick at hiding your regressive views as you think you are. We know what you're about. Again, you're the one whining about Eric Reid because he makes you feel inadequate. Bashing him on a message board only makes you look more pitiful. 

20 hours ago, Snake said:

Exactly, and I seriously doubt hes going to play for the same money next year. I get why Cam calls him brother Malcolm. 

Your going to get pooed for speaking the truth. This guy is a God to some people. 

Why does Cam call him Brother Malcolm? Also, are you saying Cam calling him that is a bad thing?

Archived