• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aquaman

Lemory

My Dad wanted to see the movie and my sister is in town for Christmas so we went and saw it last night and boy, it was not good. 

Maybe its because I haven't followed DC movies near as close as the Marvel ones but I couldn't find a whole lot to like about.  I mean, Jason Momoa is cool and Amber Heard is nice to look at.

So go watch it or dont either way, you're not missing out on anything.

Bale was good but the success of the triology came from Nolan directing. When you have Snyder running your EU it’s going to be poo. The world everything was built on was a shitty foundation. 

The MCU was built of Ironman    Aesthetic/tech. It works for that universe and they slowly built and added new elements over 10 years. DCEU was a haphazard cash grab and you can tell in the shitty quality

I watched Aquaman and enjoyed it because it was a good and big production and my kids wanted to see it.  If it weren’t Christmas break I would have skipped and watched on DVD to rental  

I watch (insert Marvel movie here). Because it’s a good and big production and it has a very good storyline.  

Only thing DC has going is Wonder Woman. 

Archived