• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players we should draft

juliosantos

32 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I thought you were going to be banned?

What's people obsessed with other fans being banned ? Some of y'all should be banned for the hate you sent men. I tried to be cool and give you guys inside info . Didn't get hate last time my source was right 

I don't get why people are going crazy over inside information it's just a rumor people that was what I found out I'm not David Tepper I don't make the decisions but if I find a cool rumor From a credible source I posted but now I won't post anything for my source for free

55 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

DE , Brian Burns from Florida State 
&
S , Deionte Thompson from Alabama  

Both would make immediate impacts on the Defensive side of the ball at pick #16.

Burns would be a big reach at 16 imo and he needs to be bigger.  If he's there in rd2... maybe?

Thompson I'll pass on at 16 because DE is a much bigger need and there should be a good one available.

1 minute ago, Cdw said:

Burns would be a big reach at 16 imo and he needs to be bigger.  If he's there in rd2... maybe?

Thompson I'll pass on at 16 because DE is a much bigger need and there should be a good one available.

He's not gonna make it to the second and he's the best in this draft according to my algorithm and advance that

1 minute ago, juliosantos said:

He's not gonna make it to the second and he's the best in this draft according to my algorithm and advance that 

Might need to tweak that algorithm.  And he could easily be there in rd 2.

26 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

I don't get why people are going crazy over inside information it's just a rumor people that was what I found out I'm not David Tepper I don't make the decisions but if I find a cool rumor From a credible source I posted but now I won't post anything for my source for free

You promise? 

Archived