• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Difference an oline makes it to a season Colts

raleigh-panther

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

We have absolutely got to upgrade that oline

Left to right 

need further, Cowboys. Dak is ordinary 

first pick in draft needs to be a stud LT.  The second most important position on the team

got to be. Please sweet baby Jesus 

What if there aren’t any “stud LTs” available?

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

That would also be the difference in a GM seeing as Ryan Grigson shuffled the O-line on an annual basis.

And of course, there's also Frank Reich, a guy I was really hoping we'd get.

If McDaniels would have just kept his word. Like Reich too. Starting to get interested in Bienemy. 

1 minute ago, AU-panther said:

Every year people on this board talk about how important O-line is but once the draft rolls around they talk themselves out of it.

The "sexier" positions (WR, RB, DE) always seem to be more important at draft time.

I’m saying there isn’t any OL in this draft worth #16. With 3 picks between 78 and 115(around those) there is plenty of opportunity to take one or two G/C candidates. 

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

I’m saying there isn’t any OL in this draft worth #16. With 3 picks between 78 and 115(around those) there is plenty of opportunity to take one or two G/C candidates. 

Remains to be seen, but we can certainly trade up with a first, second and extra third.

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Remains to be seen, but we can certainly trade up with a first, second and extra third.

If there’s not one worth 16(that’s JMO) why would I want to trade up. 

And I sure don’t want Hurney trading up under any circumstances. 

Archived