• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aints Fans Continue to Devolve

Jackofalltrades

3 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

brett_favre_packers_retirem.jpg

That’s been my tag line,..

For Brett,......

i wish Brett would get asked about the “no call” and then be asked about the high low sack on him,... that would have ended the game.

the difference is Brett was asked about it many times,.. and he was classy about it.

he never got classless or tasteless like the Saints player and coaches.

For Brett baby yeh,..

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Hey now!  Tread lightly here.

I'm used to being the black sheep here. You can't deny that there is a correlation between education/religion and the south. I mean you can but then you'd be proving my point. Doesn't mean I don't love me some Carolinas.

2 minutes ago, Dex said:

I've been there. I have family there. Don't remind me.

Damn good food though. Can't say that isn't true.

The South has plenty of poo areas(Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina)but everywhere does. Massachusetts still has zero redeeming value outside of craft beer. The most insufferable people in the country. Even worse than Texans, somehow. Most racist state I have been to other than Minnesota. And really, what is at all redeeming about any Midwest state?

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Damn good food though. Can't say that isn't true.

The South has plenty of poo areas(Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina)but everywhere does. Massachusetts still has zero redeeming value outside of craft beer. The most insufferable people in the country. Even worse than Texans, somehow. Most racist state I have been to other than Minnesota. And really, what is at all redeeming about any Midwest state?

LA has some damn good food. It's the people I can't deal with. Say what you will about New England but I love the people here. We're douchebags but we're intelligent. Whenever I go down south I feel like I'm on another planet in many regards. Although I'm sure the north has it's share of derps.

Edit: Also I agree with you about MA being a racist state. The difference between NYC & Boston is ridonk.

9 minutes ago, Dex said:

LA has some damn good food. It's the people I can't deal with. Say what you will about New England but I love the people here. We're douchebags but we're intelligent. Whenever I go down south I feel like I'm on another planet in many regards. Although I'm sure the north has it's share of derps.

Edit: Also I agree with you about MA being a racist state. The difference between NYC & Boston is ridonk.

I would say maybe 30% of the native Massholes I have met have been anything but mouthbreathing retards. Probably more intelligent on average but I haven't seen a lot of evidence of that being above average intelligence.

19 minutes ago, Dex said:

I'm used to being the black sheep here. You can't deny that there is a correlation between education/religion and the south. I mean you can but then you'd be proving my point. Doesn't mean I don't love me some Carolinas.

Really, man, just stop.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I would say maybe 30% of the native Massholes I have met have been anything but mouthbreathing retards. Probably more intelligent on average but I haven't seen a lot of evidence of that being above average intelligence.

Interesting.

2 hours ago, coralreefer_1 said:

really? Its been DAYS now. I thought WE were the classy fan base.  Panther nation proves more and more that wine and cheese fan stereotype is right.  We are classy, but will wallow in the ghetto at the drop of a hat. Another teams fans are low? Let's unseat them with thread after thread showing we are lower. 

PPL just cant understand that the best way to insult another fan base it to not even mention or care about them. But no, our board cant keep cajun D out of their mouths. 

Are you one of those people at the games who tell others to be quiet and sit down?

25 minutes ago, Dex said:

State education ranking and average intelligence probably correlate pretty strongly, if I had to guess. Just a theory, however.

Archived