• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Peetz named new RB coach

ncfan

Here we go with a multi page cry fest about the running back coach. I'm sure they weren't "lazy" about the choice. I'm sure they did their research and had some recommendations. I'm sure they had known for a while Skipper was leaving and they did their due diligence to replace. But let's complain because we know all these great running back coaches we could have had. Of course not knowing if they had mutual interest in coaching for us. 

Just now, Daddy_Uncle said:

Here we go with a multi page butch fest about the running back coach. I'm sure they weren't "lazy" about the choice. I'm sure they did their research and had some recommendations. I'm sure they had known for a while Skipper was leaving and they did their due diligence to replace. But let's complain because we know all these great running back coaches we could have had. Of course not knowing if they had mutual interest in coaching for us. 

You're saying we should just have faith that the guy whose history includes naming Mike Shula, Eric Washington and Richard Rodgers to our major coordinator positions knows what he's doing?

Yeah, sure...

Archived