• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Garrett Bradbury should be our 1st round pick

Khyber53

On 3/1/2019 at 7:11 PM, Sub Zero said:

Yeah I'm not drafting a C in the 1st round.. That's a luxury pick when you have no other needs.. Which isn't us.. Ppl need to look at positional value when making opinions..

Protection your franchise QB with arguably the best C  and line caller in the draft is a luxury pick? Uh. Okay? 

5 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Protection your franchise QB with arguably the best C  and line caller in the draft is a luxury pick? Uh. Okay? 

I'm glad ppl think Center is the best way to protect Cam.. I forgot how Ryan stopped Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware in the superbowl..

38 minutes ago, Sub Zero said:

I'm glad ppl think Center is the best way to protect Cam.. I forgot how Ryan stopped Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware in the superbowl..

Poor center play means you don't even need an elite pass rush to pressure the QB.

5 minutes ago, black-panthers said:

I was watching his combine highlights and someone (I think Daniel Jeremiah) said that Garrett to him looks just like Ryan Kalil. And that Garrett has the same movement skills as Travis Kelce. 

I'm fine if we move back to end of first early second. He should not be the pick at 16. I think anyone that says that is crazy. Too much talent in top 25 to take a center at 16. 

4 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I'm glad people think making line changes and protection calls pre snap to help Cam isn't a way to protect Cam either. 

We can go back and forth all day.. Because reality check no matter how good Ryan was he couldn't make up for inferior OT play.. Ryan perfect protection calls and line changes were all present for Cam getting crunched games.. 

Monday night Eagles, Saints, and Steelers games.. The Giants game massacre or The Broncos season opener.. All were proof that no matter how good your center is you better have some competent Tackles.. Again which is another reason why I'd take 4th pass rusher or 2nd or 3rd tackle over a center.. They are more impactful position.. 

On 3/1/2019 at 8:42 PM, Khyber53 said:

We need to go ahead and grab Garrett Bradbury, C, NC State with our first pick. He's being touted as everything from an automatic starter at C to a 10-year All Pro at the position. We need a replacement for Kalil the Greater right now and Bradbury would be just the guy to do it. Read Bucky Brook's take on the guy who is moving up a lot of draft boards.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001020161/article/nfl-combine-winnerslosers-justice-hill-puts-on-a-brief-show

Um...no!

Archived