• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

13 million

Jeremy Igo

I could see him being successful for Indy if he improves his effort.  Maybe the big money deal will motivate him to do it.

But probably not.  A lot of money to spend on a player who's never really done anything.  I'm glad we didn't even try to keep him.

Just now, jamos14 said:

I could see him being successful for Indy if he improves his effort.  Maybe the big money deal will motivate him to do it.

But probably not.  A lot of money to spend on a player who's never really done anything.  I'm glad we didn't even try to keep him.

I don't think giving big money to a guy first then hoping he decides to earn it is much of a motivation

Colts fans keep citing Ebron “luck revived his career”

number wise, the only thing the colts did was make him more of a red zone target and that’s why his TD’s soared.

yards and catches were the exact same..

but Funchess has to catch said red zone targets to have “revived career”.

9 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I don't think giving big money to a guy first then hoping he decides to earn it is much of a motivation

Exactly. This past year was his 'prove it' year as he was on the last year of his contract. 

Sad to see what we had with KB and Funch just go down the drain.

With more consistency and effort it 'could' have been special. 

21 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I think most of that 13M is incentives and it’s a much lower base... Even still though

Archived