• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Casserly thinks Panthers Lion Trade 1st

Catufb85

https://247sports.com/nfl/carolina-panthers/Article/Panthers-Lions-2019-NFL-Draft-trade-Charley-Casserly-131056541/

Casserly proposes Panthers and Lions trade 1st round picks. He has Panthers selecting Montez Sweat DE from Mississippi State and Lions going corner.

2019 NFL draft chart from Drafttek values pick 8 is worth 1400 our pick worth 1000.  Break down shows it would take switching 1st, 3rd, and 5th to move up.  I would prefer giving up a pick next year or maybe one of the 3rds packaged with a late pick next year. 

http://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp?RequestTeam=Car

5 minutes ago, Palmetto said:

Keep all your picks draft a great player at 16

then we can stop complaining about week 17 2018....maybe

Best case scenario.

But you better believe that this fanbase will compare every guy picked between 9 and 15 to whoever we take at 16 for the rest of their careers. 

I could see us jumping up from 47 to the high 1st to get another player.

so pick a 16 like Burns or Ferrell and then back into the 20s for someone else like Wilkins or McGary. 

I don’t see us jumping up 8 first round picks. Could be wrong.lots of people will be butthurt if we do.

28 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Best case scenario.

But you better believe that this fanbase will compare every guy picked between 9 and 15 to whoever we take at 16 for the rest of their careers. 

Who cares? This fan base cries after a loss and still cries months after a win.

Archived