• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pick 154: Carolina Panthers select Jordan Scarlett

ncfan

I've been extremely excited about our draft (still am) but this one is a head scratcher. Whether you are a "need" or "BPA" guy, I'm not sure he is either one at this spot.

What it sort of tells me from a historical standpoint and RR's predilections is that he is still not sold on CAP.  Which I really don't understand.

11 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

What the fug?

Suspended for 2017 due to theft by credit card fraud

Missed bowl game as freshman due to misdemeanor marijuana charges

He's the anti-McCaffrey.

Poor technique as pass-catcher with atrocious drop rate

Bad adjustments to swing passes outside the frame

This aint your same ol Jerry Richardson Panthers. We taking chances on the hot heads. I like it! We need some hot heads on this roster.

Just now, Jimmy said:

I've been extremely excited about our draft (still am) but this one is a head scratcher. Whether you are a "need" or "BPA" guy, I'm not sure he is either one at this spot.

What it sort of tells me from a historical standpoint and RR's predilections is that he is still not sold on CAP.  Which I really don't understand.

We've never been sold on CAP. He's been inactive more often than not. I just don't understand draft a power RB when we had a proven power RB last year behind CMC and didn't use him. Seemed like we were wanting someone who could more closely resemble CMC when on the field and then we draft this guy?

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

Lmao you people complaining are hilarious. IT'S THE FIFTH ROUND! Anything after round three is basically just throwing poo at the wall and hoping something sticks.

But it's the type of poo that has a chance to stick better than the UDFAs like this guy. No one has him getting drafted and we took him 3 rounds too early. It's hilarious no matter what.

Archived