• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UFA thread

ncfan

53 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

That’s why you think it’s an alt account? Cause you’re getting pooped from the shadows? That’s literally what 99% of people who use the poop feature do...it’s for cowards who don’t have confidence enough in their arguments to articulate why they disagree with a post. They just want you to know they got triggered but they can’t actually rationalize their feelings.

Eh.  I'll poo posters that I honestly got tired of arguing with after 2 or 3 post's.  It honestly gets to the point that they are just not worth typing words for anymore and becomes funny to just poo all their post's.  I agree with what you are saying for the most part about it though.  

4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Lol at you trying to be an expert and using an alias to back you up. As if random posters lurking on Sunday morning just show up. 

Also, it’s time to go away and back up from your insults. You look like a dude still living in mom’s basement. Your expertise is laughable when you think Burns is a 3-4 DE and not a a 3-4 OLB. If you don’t even get that fundamental knowledge it’s not worth discussing. Burns barely fits a 4-3 DE in college, he’s nowhere close to a 3-4 DE. 

Don’t have an alias. You’re an idiot if you think multiple people can’t disagree with you. Have @Jeremy Igo, @Montsta, @Proudiddy or any mod check the IP on the other account. Or just use logic! How could my alias have been created before I knew this site existed?

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Perfectly stated.

He’s such a moron that his brain instantly switches to “well it’s not possible that TWO people won’t like what I say. Ergo, this guy who discovered the Huddle in 2009 obviously went back in time, became 20 years older and created an account”

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

Lol if you truly think it’s random on a Sunday morning. 

Dude...lol, even Alex Jones would roll his eyes at this level of conspiracy. What’s more likely:

1. Two individuals disagreed with your post “on a Sunday morning” (whatever that means), but just expressed themselves differently...i.e. one pooped your post and the other responded to it.

2. Some guy created an alt 10 years ago that he logs into just to arbitrarily randomly pie some of his own posts and poop other posts he disagrees with...as if that has any kind of consequence on these boards.

Am I another alt for defending him in this case? When I have a post of mine pooped like 5-6 times (which happened a few days ago), were those all from the same person with 5 different alts? Perhaps only if it was on a Sunday morning?

Your post could easily be considered polarizing enough for multiple people to disagree with. For example, I disagree with your assumption that Hurney doesn’t care about UFAs. Why do you make that claim? Just curious.

Between your thoughts on Hurney and your thoughts on getting targeted by an alt...your reasoning seems to work by simply taking an outcome, then filling in the blanks with your own assumptions on the circumstances that led to that outcome. Those are hasty generalizations...a common logical fallacy where you jump to conclusions that aren’t rooted in any kind of empirical thought.  For example, I can’t just say something like “Cam Newton had surgery in the offseason and his shoulder still bothered him during the season. Therefore he is lazy and he didn’t take his therapy seriously”, or something ridiculous like that.

1 hour ago, MasterAwesome said:

Dude...lol, even Alex Jones would roll his eyes at this level of conspiracy. What’s more likely:

1. Two individuals disagreed with your post “on a Sunday morning” (whatever that means), but just expressed themselves differently...i.e. one pooped your post and the other responded to it.

2. Some guy created an alt 10 years ago that he logs into just to arbitrarily randomly pie some of his own posts and poop other posts he disagrees with...as if that has any kind of consequence on these boards.

Am I another alt for defending him in this case? When I have a post of mine pooped like 5-6 times (which happened a few days ago), were those all from the same person with 5 different alts? Perhaps only if it was on a Sunday morning?

Your post could easily be considered polarizing enough for multiple people to disagree with. For example, I disagree with your assumption that Hurney doesn’t care about UFAs. Why do you make that claim? Just curious.

Between your thoughts on Hurney and your thoughts on getting targeted by an alt...your reasoning seems to work by simply taking an outcome, then filling in the blanks with your own assumptions on the circumstances that led to that outcome. Those are hasty generalizations...a common logical fallacy where you jump to conclusions that aren’t rooted in any kind of empirical thought.  For example, I can’t just say something like “Cam Newton had surgery in the offseason and his shoulder still bothered him during the season. Therefore he is lazy and he didn’t take his therapy seriously”, or something ridiculous like that.

Well said. Oops I meant to post that on my Carl Spackler alt

41 minutes ago, stbugs said:

If you honestly don’t think people use aliases in here, especially when nothing is added and the other “poster” does nothing but pie/poo. I don’t even bother to poo stuff.

Also it’s OK to not agree with everything the team does. It’s amazing to me that some people have to defend every move. I took his statement that there was little room for UDFAs since we picked up a lot of AAF folks and the fact that the only guy who I saw on any list as anywhere near a top UDFA (Holyfield) is someone we had in for a visit. Maybe I’m wrong but in prior years we went after some of the top ranked UDFAs. There were multiple at positions of need this year (S and CB) and next year (DT) and we appeared to not care.

You can disagree with me and I’m fine with that but it’s OK for both of us to have an opinion. The other idiot was just slinging mud acting like I don’t know anything yet many people in here know I like the draft and follow it a lot and he’s the one who doesn’t understand simple things like who plays what in a 3-4. That’s the type of person I’d expect to use an alias to defend his argument. Your posts have some substance so it’s pretty easy to tell you aren’t him. 

That about covers it. 

Archived