• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Amazon Prime announces All Or Nothing debut date

GRWatcher

It was a shame to lose a half dozen games in a row, but there were some fascinating moments in a transitional season for this franchise. The wins against New York and Philadelphia rank as two of the most dramatic regular season victories in years. I’m very interested in seeing positional coaches, and how they interact with their groups and meetings and otherwise. That’s the meat of the bone right there for me. 

I’m sad it’s not gonna be this year. So many more interesting players and what could happen with all the changes. 

Aside from the losses. We’re just gonna see a bunch of guys who we cut or retired. Not very interesting for the future of the team.

btw, if you're just signing up to watch during the 30 day free trial, like me, while you have the ability...go back and watch the episode where we beat the Cardinals in the playoffs in 2015.  Just saw this on our Reddit sub.

7 points·2 hours ago

I still occasionally watch the Cardinals episode where they faced the Panthers. Just to remember that 2015 was an awesome season despite how it ended. You could tell they knew that in order to beat us they would have to play perfectly. Also the amount of fear regarding Cam Newton is always entertaining.

Archived