• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Summer League Thread

Bacon is a legit NBA starter. The same goes with Bridges. I wish we would have rolled the dice with Graham at starting PG instead of signing Rozier to that God awful contract. Outside of those three I mentioned it was crapola. Cody Martin looks like the bad pick we thought he was. Meeks and Hicks I thank yall for helping my Tar Heels win a championship but no way are you guys NBA talent.

What is actually stopping Bacon to be a Oladipo type player?? Victor is a more explosive athlete but Bacon has better handles and a better jump shot and 3 pointer.. And Bacon game is very smooth like a Joe Johnson...

Just Faster

52 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

What is actually stopping Bacon to be a Oladipo type player?? Victor is a more explosive athlete but Bacon has better handles and a better jump shot and 3 pointer.. And Bacon game is very smooth like a Joe Johnson...

Just Faster

Crazy, he reminds me of Joe Johnson. I really like his overall game and he is not a bad defender as well, just a solid defender. He will be fun to watch as he progresses this season, along with Bridges. If we could land the number one or number two pick in this upcoming draft, we would have a good young core to build on.

Bacon is a fugging steal 

Really hope he holds off from exploding this year and pulls us out of tank range.

But if we could add a young elite stud like Cole Anthony in next draft to pair with him.  We could be starting to cook something 

Archived