• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OnePanther Rewind: 12/22/13

ellis

I remember people saying last season "There's nothing wrong with Cam's velocity" . . . yea, right.  Watching these clips made me remember what an arm the guy has when he's truly healthy.  All of those throws from a messy pocket with people all over him.

We talk about how Cam needs to improve his mechanics, but those throws there couldn't be made with perfect mechanics, only by a QB with truly special physical skills.

16 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I think it's this or the Thanksgiving massacre against Dallas in 2015 where Tony Romo had almost as many completions to him as the rest of the team

Definitely the Thanksgiving Dallas game. 

1 hour ago, wud35 said:

Definitely the Thanksgiving Dallas game. 

The thing is we win that game even without Luke. The saints game gave us the lead in the division and helped lock up a 2 seed(friggin niners) but we likely don't win it without that crazy performance and we have one less NFCS title to brag on(3 peat)

3 hours ago, BrianS said:

I remember people saying last season "There's nothing wrong with Cam's velocity" . . . yea, right.  Watching these clips made me remember what an arm the guy has when he's truly healthy.  All of those throws from a messy pocket with people all over him.

We talk about how Cam needs to improve his mechanics, but those throws there couldn't be made with perfect mechanics, only by a QB with truly special physical skills.

I was at this game and the entire time the people in front of me, wearing Panthers gear I might add, were saying "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire sucks and the Panthers will never win anything with Cam as QB." Then this last drive happened and this guy was practically heckled out of the stadium. No saving face, he just straight up got up and walked out with his equally misinformed wife. 

32 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Remember that game like it was yesterday. Luke couldn’t be stopped, basically did whatever he wanted. And Cam on that last drive was epic Cam... calm under fire and shooting lasers. Beating the Aints made it even more enjoyable 

Lest you forget the impact of Thomas Davis?

Archived