• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp Confidential is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRWatcher

From “All or nothing “

Ron Rivera :

” This is their fuging history ...

this is who the fug they are ...

they expect you guys to roll over 

YOU CANT!

You have to defy them and challenge their ass...

You gotta hit that center in the fuging mouth ..

THATS how you beat these GDam teams!”

9 hours ago, arbnranger said:

Nah man , this deal outlines from last years training camp to the draft of Burns this year.. I’ve never seen anything so comprehensive that focused solely on the Panthers like this.  I think it’s 8/9 episodes .. details every game we played last year. 

Sure it’s scripted and crafted but it’s Inside the locker room . Paints a totally different picture than what us fans get to see from regular media. 

Rivera is a bad ass like I thought he would be behind closed doors. Man his speech at halftime when we were getting our ass handed to us in Pittsburgh is fuging epic. You really get a picture of why players like him and Coaches respect him. 

Tepper influence is huge and you see it. 

Bro I'm talking about Camp Confidential not All or Nothing. They're two separate shows.

These thirty minute shows need to do more than two new minutes of coverage that differs from the stuff you get on Panthers.com.  By the time the show Panther Huddle or Camp Confidential comes along, I have seen almost all of the episode already on bits from the other platforms.  

On 8/4/2019 at 6:05 AM, 07579394 said:

Torrey/Paradise/Irvin and who won a superbowl?Not looks like Hogan

Thank you. I had Irvin, Smith and Hogan. I've tried to mentally block Paradis' SB, I guess. I guarantee that he got the stink eye from a large portion of the room when he didn't sit down.

22 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Thank you. I had Irvin, Smith and Hogan. I've tried to mentally block Paradis' SB, I guess. I guarantee that he got the stink eye from a large portion of the room when he didn't sit down.

We only got like five people left from that team I think but I know what you mean. 

19 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

These thirty minute shows need to do more than two new minutes of coverage that differs from the stuff you get on Panthers.com.  By the time the show Panther Huddle or Camp Confidential comes along, I have seen almost all of the episode already on bits from the other platforms.  

Panthers Huddle will have short pieces that may have been posted before, usually things they do in the community. But it also talks about the upcoming opponent and will break down a play or two. I don't know how the format will change with Eugene Robinson gone this year. I believe that the shows are for those who do not live on panthers.com 24/7.

Archived