• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2018 Draft Class

ellis

This group has a real chance to contribute in 2019. 88% retention rate: That’s great stuff, assuming each of these guys (sans Norton) make the final cut. I don’t see an avenue for any of them getting cut at this point. 

1 minute ago, ellis said:

This group has a real chance to contribute in 2019. 88% retention rate: That’s great stuff, assuming each of these guys (sans Norton) make the final cut. I don’t see an avenue for any of them getting cut at this point. 

Haynes, Carter and Smith were great picks late in the draft. You could also put Thomas in that group.

I think Gaulden gets cut at best is 50/50. 

Still earlier returns are GREAT.

Hurney needed badly to have a great 18 class and so far it is.

People forget a good draft is 2 starters and 1 top backup/STer. This 19 class is looking promising too.   

1 hour ago, ellis said:

Really should consider Obada part of that class, too.

Regardless, Hurney hit it out of the park last year... and it was needed badly considering how old the team had gotten and how many keys guys retired/weren't resigned

Gaulden should make the team if all the ancillary stuff is resolved with him and Rivera. The guy just has a knack for making plays when he is in games. Some guys don't practice that well but play well. I think he's one of them. 

Archived