• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you who wanted AB on here this past spring

ncfan

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Even if he was a perfect angel for cam. I still don’t want him anywhere near this team. Fortunately, we don’t have anywhere close to the cap space he would require. 

I'm hearing they might just release him. I would HATE for him to go to a championship team and have no problem. I know he wants to play with cam

Just now, AggieLean said:

And yea, AB ain’t stable.

I don’t know what it is, but something is seriously wrong if you’re going to risk losing 30 million.

Someone compared him to TO, and he’s nothing like TO. TO just wanted the ball. I don’t know what AB wants 

Ya I can’t figure it out. He must really not want to play for Oakland. It seemed like he and the raiders made up. Then boom. Drama central again. You have to think though, is this all AB? Is this his handler/agent feeding his misgivings for their own personal gain. 

12 minutes ago, joemac said:

LOL.  Yeah right.  He will be signed by some team approx. 24 hours after he is released.

And he’ll do the same thing again if some team is dumb enough to do it. I’m totally down with giving guys extra chances. AB’s antics are on another level. It’s like he does not want to play football anymore.

18 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

And yea, AB ain’t stable.

I don’t know what it is, but something is seriously wrong if you’re going to risk losing 30 million.

Someone compared him to TO, and he’s nothing like TO. TO just wanted the ball. I don’t know what AB wants 

He wants his helmet dammit. 

16 minutes ago, beastson said:

I'm hearing they might just release him. I would HATE for him to go to a championship team and have no problem. I know he wants to play with cam

Im torn, but if he wants to come here and play for less than 4 million on a one year deal.... Id do it. The though of AB and DJ on the outside with Curtis in the slot. Olsen at TE and CMC/Cam in the backfield... my god.

Entirely predictable.  It's nothing to laugh about but the guy is mentally unstable and it has been obvious for a while --- Raiders rolled the dice and it's looking like a loss.  Maybe they can get the meds right and he can become a contributing member of the team, let's hope so.

For a 3rd or lower why not take a chance we are in a year that the GM and coach should show more urgency to win if it don’t work out fug it at least all 3 will he gone the next y’all be so quick to worry about things that the media is saying when they can’t even fully be trusted let alone what a team spends money on I just want a damn super bowl man and I’m tired of making excuses of why we can’t go out and make things happen to have a better chance at getting one 

1 minute ago, dcpanther89 said:

For a 3rd or lower why not take a chance we are in a year that the GM and coach should show more urgency to win if it don’t work out fug it at least all 3 will he gone the next y’all be so quick to worry about things that the media is saying when they can’t even fully be trusted let alone what a team spends money on I just want a damn super bowl man and I’m tired of making excuses of why we can’t go out and make things happen to have a better chance at getting one 

First of all if you trade for him, you have to take on his $15M/year salary which we can’t afford. Secondly, is this really the guy you want being a mentor to DJ and Curtis?

1 minute ago, Bartin said:

First of all if you trade for him, you have to take on his $15M/year salary which we can’t afford. Secondly, is this really the guy you want being a mentor to DJ and Curtis?

"But he'd never cheat on ME! He LOVES me!"

I always love when people try to say our locker room is strong enough to handle a guy who's been a head case everywhere else, completely forgetting that the big reason our locker room is strong to begin with is because we don't sign guys who have been head cases everywhere else.

9 minutes ago, dcpanther89 said:

I would want more than a 3rd from the Raiders to take him, and yes I know that is not what you meant. 

Archived