• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Ron was fired during the season, who would be the interim head coach?

Hotsauce

7 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Ain't gonna happen.

This isn’t Jerry’s team anymore. We still don’t really know how Tepper will be as an owner when it comes to these types of things.  Last year he played it cool as a rookie owner.

I don’t think Ron is replaced during the season if we are 0-2, or even 0-4. I could see him being replaced mid season with like a 1-7 record though. 

We shall see

Just now, Hotsauce said:

This isn’t Jerry’s team anymore. We still don’t really know how Tepper will be as an owner when it comes to these types of things.  Last year he played it cool as a rookie owner.

I don’t think Ron is replaced mid season if we are 0-2, or even 0-4. I could see him being replaced mid season with like a 1-7 record though. 

We shall see

Once again, if we make the playoffs will you come back and say Ron did a good job? 

Just now, Khyber53 said:

Once again, if we make the playoffs will you come back and say Ron did a good job? 

What do you mean “once again”?  This thread has nothing to do with the conclusion of the season. 

Are you asking like if we dominate the NFCS this year? Then yes, I’d praise Ron. If luck into the playoffs like we did going 7-8-1 in 2014? No, I’d say there would be a good chance he gets replaced (at the end of the season however). 

Archived