• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9 straight losses.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I feel bad for anyone who bought tickets and sat all the way through to the end of that bullshit through the weather delay and everything.

I've been to plenty of crappy games in that stadium where I've gotten socked in the gut and then got to drive two hours home (like the playoff loss to the Cardinals in the 08 playoffs) and it always sucks.

The fans will remember this loss for a long time.

Tepper only has himself to blame for the eventual half empty stadium if there aren't several people shitcanned this weekend. 

What a pathetic showing.

15 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

I’m not one of those get rid of cam after every bad thing does kinda guys, but you have have have to consider not tying up a bunch of money in him in the future. And I love the guy. The current regime may be a wash at this point.

I’m fine letting him play out his contract to maybe see if he can recapture some magic. He finally looked like he had some actual zip on his throws tonight which was a positive, but his accuracy was the worst I have ever seen by far and he has never been incredibly accurate. Maybe that improves with time?

I agree though that there is absolutely no way you can give him a big QB money contract right now. That would cripple the franchise for several years.

4 minutes ago, backtobackwinningseasons said:

The fans will remember this loss for a long time.

Tepper only has himself to blame for the eventual half empty stadium if there aren't several people shitcanned this weekend. 

What a pathetic showing.

Tepper still gets his money either way. Probably will just delay him building a dome.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Tepper still gets his money either way. Probably will just delay him building a dome.

Somewhat true. Some parts of his revenue will still be down but obviously not anywhere enough to hurt him.

His ego will probably hurt the most once he realizes the Los Angeles Chargers put more fans in the seats though.

Archived