• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have We Finally Found Our Von Miller?

App Panther

52 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Just to throw another name out there...

Peppers Rookie season:
28 tkl - 12 sack - 5 FF - 0 FR - 1 INT - 5 PassD - 0 TD

Burns Rookie Season (through 5 games):
10 tkl - 3.5 sack - 1 FF - 1 FR - 0 INT - 0 PassD - 1 TD

Keep in mind Peppers did all of that in 12 games.

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Don Biller sounds like he’s in accounts receivable for a midwestern plumbling supply wholesaler who’s 40 time can’t be measured because he gets winded climbing the stairs. Let’s not put him on our d line. 

You trynna have an orange peen, cuz thats how you get an orange peen.

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

Why do you have to pigeonhole the young man?

I'm not so much pigeonholing, it's more of a very early comparison of someone draft folks compared him to. If you read those comparisons back when we drafted him and your pee-pee didn't get hard at the thought of having a player like Miller on our defense then I don't know how to help you. 

15 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I certainly don't need your help. I also don't get hard for guys. Sounds luke you're the one in need of help. 

Your avatar is literally two dudes embraced, and romantically kissing each other. I thought for sure I'd be able to connect with you with the 'hard for guys' imagery.

3 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Don Biller sounds like he’s in accounts receivable for a midwestern plumbling supply wholesaler who’s 40 time can’t be measured because he gets winded climbing the stairs. Let’s not put him on our d line. 

Bet Don Biller could throw a football clear over them mountains back in his day playing at tech state University. You know before he blew his knee out During the 82 championship game.

Archived