• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

10+ NFL teams really interested in seeing if Cam Newton goes up for trade

Saca312

looks like many NFL teams are praying to the football Gods the Panthers start Kyle Allen full time and let Cam Newton go.

While this scenario is null at best as a possibility, seems that in the case it does happen, Cam will have a huge market.

Which is basically stating the obvious, but just an interesting thought.

10 teams?  I don't see it.

MAYBE Tampa, Washington, Chicago, Denver, Tennessee, maybe.  And most of those would probably rather just draft a new QB since they aren't in contending windows, save Chicago.  

If you can get a 1st rounder, you do it and don't think twice.  Use the free cap space to load up for the years remaining on KA's rookie deal like Philadelphia, Seattle, and SF did this decade.

2 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

10 teams?  I don't see it.

MAYBE Tampa, Washington, Chicago, Denver, Tennessee, maybe.  And most of those would probably rather just draft a new QB since they aren't in contending windows, save Chicago.  

If you can get a 1st rounder, you do it and don't think twice.  Use the free cap space to load up for the years remaining on KA's rookie deal like Philadelphia, Seattle, and SF did this decade.

Good luck riding that Kyle Allen train to mediocrity 

If it played out that we traded Cam, I hope we trade him to the Titans for very personal reasons.

My brother lives in the Nashville area and is a huge Titans fan and a huge Cam hater. Oh man would that be sweet, lol.

Can you imagine that lady in Nashville who wrote that letter. I don't remember all the details of her outrage at the moment, but she would probably die on the spot. (I'm not advocating a trade, fwiw. Just considering a funny possibility.)

camtroll.0.gif

Archived