• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few simple truths! Hooray!

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I believe we have the best QB situation in the NFC South. Even with Brees returning he can’t have many years left. Ryan would be utter trash without that OL and debatable the best receiver in the NFL.

Jameis is on his way out too. 

Bree's was on the decline last year

He11 half of our Fan base would say keep Bridgewater in even when Bree's gets back healthy, because the team is undefeated under Teddy

31 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Bree's was on the decline last year

He11 half of our Fan base would say keep Bridgewater in even when Bree's gets back healthy, because the team is undefeated under Teddy

They will have to deal with losing Brees sooner or later, they might have their answer on the roster as well

10 hours ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

"Healthy Cam"

Are we sure that person still exists? He basically broke his foot on a simple tackle in preseason and a light breeze reaggravated it against Tampa Bay.

First Cam in no way broke his foot and does not have a screw ECT like Olsen, he had a ligament stretched basically. Takes time to heal but much more likely ro return to 100% and if given the time less likely to aggravate him down the road. Second his arm looked fine in the game he threw the ball like 50 times so i dont think we have to worry about that. I see him returning to early 2018 Cam but better if he has truly had enough time to heal and I think this team is far better!

7 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

They will have to deal with losing Brees sooner or later, they might have their answer on the roster as well

Thing is Teddy's contract is up after this year

And the more and more Teddy plays like this, the less and less likely he looks to be a Saint next year unless Bree's in gone

Btw Kyle Allen is a great backup with who knows how high of a ceiling but he doesnt create the offense firepower Cam can period. Hope to see Cam soon to end all of this BS. Hes more of a game manager that plays it super safe and without this outstanding team around him I doubt hed be undefeated. Alex smith 2.0? Not a terriable thing but not a healthy Cam newton either.

4 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

Yes nobody on the huddle is smart enough to see what Scotty is obviously saying right in front of our faces.. Its fine to have an opinion.. we all do. My thing is you try to act like your sitting on the fence of each arguement instead of saying what you obviously have an idea of what you want to say instead of saying it. We all see it..

You got me. It's actually a code. If you put together the first letter of every third word with the second to last letter of every fourth one, you'll be able to see what I'm really saying.

Or maybe you could just, you know, actually read like everybody else.

(and while you're at it, see a doctor about those paranoid tendencies)

16 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Healthy Cam is better than Kyle Allen.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

Kyle Allen could be a franchise QB. Nothing he has shown says he can't be. 

boom smile GIF

Kyle Allen deserves some credit for the 4 game win streak. 

fight batman GIF

With healthy Cam this team is a Superbowl contender

The Tea Win GIF by Rosanna Pansino

With Kyle Allen this team still could reach the playoffs. 

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Now, could everyone picking a side and throwing poo on each other.... 

Season 5 Shut Up GIF by Friends

Love you. 

At least you have some sense I’m tired of the Allen is better than cam talk  A healthy cam is no doubt better than Allen. We are a super bowl contender with a healthy cam with Allen we just aren’t I’m sorry

16 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

I don't think any reasonable person is disagreeing with what you said. Our ceiling is higher with cam. It's the people on here that think Allen is winning a super bowl and would rather have him over a healthy cam that are insane

Prisoners of the moment and delusional, those people

Archived