• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Double Standard For Quarterbacks

KaseKlosed

17 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

KK is reaching.  Bringing some of the wonderful tinderbox into main forum.

Why do you always avoid listing facts in a discussion and always avoid providing substance in a topic you disagree with? Do you lack the ability to let live?

This is something Cam has dealt with since High School. Coaches wanted to make him a tight end, he refused. His intelligence was questioned (and is still questioned by some to this day) because of the way auburn ran their offense from number scorecards on the sideline. I remember in an interview Cam saying “why didn’t you they think I could run another system? This is what I was asked to run.”

There is a double standard,... It’s ridiculous. A guy that’s just throwing isn’t thinking about when to run too,.. so it’s an added element to making a decision. That just takes more developing for play callers as well as for the players. That’s my belief as to why we hear so much on staying in the pocket for dual quarterbacks— the OC don’t know how to use them properly.

but then again if you play and win you keep playing, if you play and lose you don’t keep playing.

its about that simple.

13 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Why do you always avoid listing facts in a discussion and always avoid providing substance in a topic you disagree with? Do you lack the ability to let live?

Because you have only one agenda.  Same agenda that got you banned last time.  Some people never learn.

Archived