• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Game Thread

Shocker

9 hours ago, Forty-Eight said:

30-35 wins as a 7th or 8th seed

no way.. i know the East is gawd awful this year but no team has ever got in the playoffs with a record under 35 wins and the only team to do it with 35 was the 76ers in 2011.. no way the 8th AND 7th seed would sniff it with 30-35 wins

4 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

no way.. i know the East is gawd awful this year but no team has ever got in the playoffs with a record under 35 wins and the only team to do it with 35 was the 76ers in 2011.. no way the 8th AND 7th seed would sniff it with 30-35 wins

The East has always been bad when LeBron was here. Now it is even worse. We are currently #6 in the playoffs hunt. The only teams that are legitimately better than us are the five teams ahead of us. But we could even win 1-2 games against Toronto. Everybody else behind us are straight trash. Our young guys are taking huge leaps. 

2 hours ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Bad.....bad game tonight. They lack a true center and they need to cut down on turnovers. Brighter days are ahead though. We shall see how bright and how quickly.

I wouldn’t root for a tank, but it is surely in the best interest of the team long term to not make the playoffs as a bad team in the east only to get swept in round one. Love what the young guys are bringing especially Devonte and PJ and want to see them keep developing and if we keep winning great, but I won’t be too upset with losses like this, even to really bad teams like NO.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:54 PM, Forty-Eight said:

The East has always been bad when LeBron was here. Now it is even worse. We are currently #6 in the playoffs hunt. The only teams that are legitimately better than us are the five teams ahead of us. But we could even win 1-2 games against Toronto. Everybody else behind us are straight trash. Our young guys are taking huge leaps. 

oh honey... bless your heart

Not bothered by the loss (the more the better), but at what point does attendance become an issue?  I know someone who works at the arena, and they said it was around 5k. Looked pretty bad on tv.

And he says a lot of long-time,  lower level s/t holders seem to have bailed.

I absolutely love our young guys. Graham has been phenomenal. I never expected more than a good backup but he has proven me wrong. PJ Washington looks like a steal. He is so poised. Monk has looked so much more comfortable this year and is such a great playmaker. I really want to see Miles and Bacon step it up but it's still early. I even like what Terry brings to the team. He seems to have good chemistry with this young team and he is a solid 16pt a night guy. Also almost forgot...bring me Cody Martin's energy in my daily life!! 

Back to back game winning threes! Let's go Hornets!

Archived