• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Debate to end all debates

therealmjl

Is candy corn an acceptable candy for adults to eat?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Is candy corn an acceptable candy for adults to eat?

9 minutes ago, raz said:

well the reasons we have for the issues with eachother that pop up are becoming all to clear 

*blinks*

You didn’t know that?

I thought everybody knew. The whole qb debate was just a proxy for candy corn and anti candy corn people. Frankly I don’t care who starts this weekend, as long as you don’t try to get me to eat any of that stuff. Rayzor’s kid can have all of my share.

2 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

*blinks*

You didn’t know that?

I thought everybody knew. The whole qb debate was just a proxy for candy corn and anti candy corn people. Frankly I don’t care who starts this weekend, as long as you don’t try to get me to eat any of that stuff. Rayzor’s kid can have all of my share.

you remember going trick or treating with an empty pillow case for the candy?   the candy corns would get all stuck and ground into the thread in the corners.   just awful if they smeared up any sweettarts or lemonheads

2 minutes ago, raz said:

you remember going trick or treating with an empty pillow case for the candy?   the candy corns would get all stuck and ground into the thread in the corners.   just awful if they smeared up any sweettarts or lemonheads

And the people who gave you candy corn were the houses marked to get their yards tp rolled. Those were always the clueless adults without kids.

5 minutes ago, raz said:

only thing that may be worse is the old lady who gave you a candied apple or caramel apple that wasn't wrapped up very well.   

As long as it wasn't that, I was happy. 

And yes, candy corn isn't my first or second or even third choice, but when I saw that in my bag I wasn't hating it.

Archived