• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen Has Shown Enough

App Panther

54 minutes ago, ASEK RoguePirate said:

Kyle Allen would have won a Super bowl with our team in 2011, Tom Brady and Russell sure as hellooo would have won.

our offense in 2011 was 5th in the NFL in points (and Cam scored 35 TDs). our defense was 27th. how exactly is our record that year Cam's fault

I have never posted but, today I felt it is needed. 

hopefully you'll never post here again.

1 hour ago, ASEK RoguePirate said:

I have never posted but, today I felt it is needed. I don't care what the Cam Lover's, Allen Lover's, or I wish we could be Colin (I suck) Kaepernick ponder.

You won't offend me with you antics.  I have been a Carolina Fan when it officially became a reality here in North Carolina, I am a homer, born breed, North Carolina, and I agree we haven't had a true franchise quarterback. Cam Newton had potential to be something great, blame coaches, blame management, and blame yourselves; those who have been able to have PSL's since the beginning. You own the team and you have a say in who Richardson or Tepper hires as a head coach, player, and food service expert. 

Bottom line is Cam is hurt. (HE IS NOT SUPERMAN), He never won a super bowl with a great defense or a decent offense. He does not know how to pick up a fumble; he does watch fumbles, and he knows how to look pretty for the camera when he feels to take a ball from a rookie who scores his first touchdown and throws it in the stands, or gets ready for his close up to run the ball in for a touchdown even though we have running backs that could run the ball, (AKA: DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, and Mike Tolbert.

And just so you know, Cam could never be as good as Warren Moon, Randle Cunningham, Steve McNair, Doug Williams and Russell Wilson; both Super bowl Winners. I personally think Warren Moon may have been the greatest quarterback of all time.

And now, here is my wonderful well played thought on the Carolina Panther's future at quarterback. Given the stats, the questions, and the complex of WINERS opinion weather from real persons working a career in the sports world, fake news groups, or just persons who think they know more that Richardson or Tepper at running a team. ( I am sure any of you on this wonderful board can get Tepper to hire you or Riverboat Ron to hire you in the organization to fix the team. 

I find it very funny for a bunch of grown men to really cry about poor Cam.  Has Cam used his paycheck to pay for you life?   What has Cam done, after 2015 that showed he is anything but a Running back at the quarterback position.  He has never been better than Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Jimmy Garoppolo, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Dak Prescott, Darek Carr, Matthew Stafford, Ben Roethlisberger, Alex Smith, Andrew Luck, Kurt Cousins, Eli Manning, Carson Palmer, Philip Rivers, Joe Flacco.

Cam may have been the MVP in 2015, but in 201 he was a laughing stock, joke of a quarterback, he ranked 28th final quarterback power rackings.

Source:

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/2016-nfl-qb-power-rankings-final-edition-tom-brady-aaron-rogers-dak-prescott-drew-brees-cam-newton-010617

You can give all your excuses for the team, the weak offensive lines, week defense,  you said, Cam can do it all, HE IS SUPERMAN!, SUPERMAN has never won a ring for Carolina.   Clark Kent would have won it. I know, I saw Superman the Movie, where he kicked the football into outer space.  Cam Newton has never won a Superbowl and never was considered a special player on the superbowl team for his antics.   

Jake Delhomme would have won Super bowl MVP if Carolina had won in 2003.  I have read to many media opinions on that Superbowl being on of the greatest and one of the best superbowl performances by a undrafted free agent.

Why are you all so down on Kyle Allen? Did he do something to you personally? 

The 23 year old man has shown, with the same Shi......y offensive line that Cam has quarterback is winning games with the same help Cam has had. The same running back, the same defense, and same coaching staff from last year.   And before you get all Cry Baby about how Kyle is setup with a wonderful team. Let's go back to 2010 & 2011. When Jimmy Clausen, was give a Shi....y, lame duck, setup up for failure by Carolina to have John Fox. The Greatest Coach in Carolina History to loose, and be fired.  Too be replaced by Ron Rivera, 1st year, Cam Newton, and for the Offensive line (rebuilt), new Wide receivers to complement Steve Smith, New Tight Ends; Jeremy Shockey and Greg Olson to having one of the best performances by a rookie in 2011. 

Kyle Allen would have won a Super bowl with our team in 2011, Tom Brady and Russell sure as hellooo would have won.

Kyle deserves a shot now that he won the job from a Rookie who could not do crap in training camp or preseason. If Will Grier was that good, he would be starting just like all Rookie Quarterbacks start.

Kyle Allen has worked and proven he could win.  He did not lose the game for Carolina against San Fran or Greenbay.  Our Team did, MCC could of and should of ran right down the throat of the Greenbay Defenders. He did it against other teams, why not for this game.  The offensive line sucked so bad that even Cam would have crumbled. NO?; OK , Rewatch the Super Bowl game, MR. MVP played in. I can still see the ball rolling on the ground and Cam Watching it like a little kid watching the ball roll.

Grow up, support your team.  And those of you with power.  Stop bitc…...and contact your sources to have the team fix the OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LINES so our team can actually win and win a first Super bowl.

Go Panthers!

what a useless pile of poo lmao

I have never posted but, today I felt it is needed. I don't care what the Cam Lover's, Allen Lover's, or I wish we could be Colin (I suck) Kaepernick ponder.

You won't offend me with you antics.  I have been a Carolina Fan when it officially became a reality here in North Carolina, I am a homer, born breed, North Carolina, and I agree we haven't had a true franchise quarterback. Cam Newton had potential to be something great, blame coaches, blame management, and blame yourselves; those who have been able to have PSL's since the beginning. You own the team and you have a say in who Richardson or Tepper hires as a head coach, player, and food service expert. 

Bottom line is Cam is hurt. (HE IS NOT SUPERMAN), He never won a super bowl with a great defense or a decent offense. He does not know how to pick up a fumble; he does watch fumbles, and he knows how to look pretty for the camera when he feels to take a ball from a rookie who scores his first touchdown and throws it in the stands, or gets ready for his close up to run the ball in for a touchdown even though we have running backs that could run the ball, (AKA: DeAngelo Williams, Jonathan Stewart, and Mike Tolbert.

And just so you know, Cam could never be as good as Warren Moon, Randle Cunningham, Steve McNair, Doug Williams and Russell Wilson; both Super bowl Winners. I personally think Warren Moon may have been the greatest quarterback of all time.

And now, here is my wonderful well played thought on the Carolina Panther's future at quarterback. Given the stats, the questions, and the complex of WINERS opinion weather from real persons working a career in the sports world, fake news groups, or just persons who think they know more that Richardson or Tepper at running a team. ( I am sure any of you on this wonderful board can get Tepper to hire you or Riverboat Ron to hire you in the organization to fix the team. 

I find it very funny for a bunch of grown men to really cry about poor Cam.  Has Cam used his paycheck to pay for you life?   What has Cam done, after 2015 that showed he is anything but a Running back at the quarterback position.  He has never been better than Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Jimmy Garoppolo, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Dak Prescott, Darek Carr, Matthew Stafford, Ben Roethlisberger, Alex Smith, Andrew Luck, Kurt Cousins, Eli Manning, Carson Palmer, Philip Rivers, Joe Flacco.

Cam may have been the MVP in 2015, but in 201 he was a laughing stock, joke of a quarterback, he ranked 28th final quarterback power rackings.

Source:

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gallery/2016-nfl-qb-power-rankings-final-edition-tom-brady-aaron-rogers-dak-prescott-drew-brees-cam-newton-010617

You can give all your excuses for the team, the weak offensive lines, week defense,  you said, Cam can do it all, HE IS SUPERMAN!, SUPERMAN has never won a ring for Carolina.   Clark Kent would have won it. I know, I saw Superman the Movie, where he kicked the football into outer space.  Cam Newton has never won a Superbowl and never was considered a special player on the superbowl team for his antics.   

Jake Delhomme would have won Super bowl MVP if Carolina had won in 2003.  I have read to many media opinions on that Superbowl being on of the greatest and one of the best superbowl performances by a undrafted free agent.

The 23 year old man has shown, with the same Shi......y offensive line that Cam has quarterback is winning games with the same help Cam has had. The same running back, the same defense, and same coaching staff from last year.   And before you get all Cry Baby about how Kyle is setup with a wonderful team. Let's go back to 2010 & 2011. When Jimmy Clausen, was give a Shi....y, lame duck, setup up for failure by Carolina to have John Fox. The Greatest Coach in Carolina History to loose, and be fired.  Too be replaced by Ron Rivera, 1st year, Cam Newton, and for the Offensive line (rebuilt), new Wide receivers to complement Steve Smith, New Tight Ends; Jeremy Shockey and Greg Olson to having one of the best performances by a rookie in 2011. 

Kyle deserves a shot now that he won the job from a Rookie who could not do crap in training camp or preseason. If Will Grier was that good, he would be starting just like all Rookie Quarterbacks start.

Kyle Allen has worked and proven he could win.  He did not lose the game for Carolina against San Fran or Greenbay.  Our Team did, MCC could of and should of ran right down the throat of the Greenbay Defenders. He did it against other teams, why not for this game.  The offensive line sucked so bad that even Cam would have crumbled. NO?; OK , Rewatch the Super Bowl game, MR. MVP played in. I can still see the ball rolling on the ground and Cam Watching it like a little kid watching the ball roll.

Grow up, support your team.  And those of you with power.  Stop bitc…...and contact your sources to have the team fix the OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LINES so our team can actually win and win a first Super bowl.

Go Panthers!

You are super delusional. Just wow. 

2 hours ago, LegioX said:

Healthy Cam with injury issues that might come up, or Kyle Allen with nearly 20mil in cap space saved. Hmmmmmm

Business is Business. 

What exactly are u gonna do with that 20 million? We have draft picks and young developing players already invested important positions. The guys we are gonna resign got gashed all damn day threw the run game. We dont make big splashes anyway in FA. Common denominator is the offense only averaging around 14 points against good teams.  Unless you hit on some really good draft picks extra cap money aint fixing poo.

Source:

Go Panthers!

Tbh @Snake your not that bad but guys like these is why I rag on more than I probably should.....

14 minutes ago, ASEK RoguePirate said:

delusional.  Really, good post sir.

Philly, please don't say, "what a useless pile of poo lmao."

What is it your trying to say guys?    That the post I put trampled your little feeling about Cam.

Did it trample your feelings about what you wish your team could be.

starting at qb, Cam

Starting at rb, Cam

starting at wr, cam

Starting the whole defense and special teams, Cam.

LOL, Read the post instead of using word find to see where I mentioned Cam. 

Next lesson...….Pie for me 10000X

ok boomer

5 hours ago, ASEK RoguePirate said:

ok boomer?

Whose boomer?

I will acknowledge you didn't read my post.

Go ahead Mr. Football Expert. 

Please explain what is Carolina's Weakness at winning a Super Bowl as of right now?

You're one of the Cam (I am in Love) with Cam Newton for Superman.

Carolina didn't do anything, it was all Cam.  We love Cam, Camie, Cam, Cam.

Can I put you scarf on Cam. LOL

QB-Cam

RB-Cam-

WR-Cam

Ref-Cam

Stadium Worker-Cam

Tailgater-Cam

weirdest poster in huddle history? i think so

Archived