• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Else Is Sick and fuging Tired of Being Embarrassed?

Hoenheim

I feel you, I am sick and tired of mediocrity year after year after year......all I want in my like is to win 1 SuperBowl and I dont think it will ever happen in my lifetime and I'm only 25......I still have nightmares from superbowl 50 today.....damb its frustrating being a Panthers fan

58 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I'm fed up with this team right now. We find new ways to lose every single week. Every time we even catch a whiff of the national spotlight (i.e. late game, game of the week, night game, important divisional game) we get SPANKED or lose in some STUPID way every single fuging time and I'm tired of it.

Every NFL post about the Panthers is littered with people trolling our team because we suck and have sucked continuously for a long time. No body respects us. Why the fug should I respect them either? 

I swear to god I'm a Panther fan until I die but sometimes I feel like a god damn clown putting on Panther stuff sometimes. Because of the product I see on the field week in and week out. This buffoonery needs to STOP. IDK what its going to take to solve it (Firing coaches, gutting the roster? NO IDEA) but its apparent this franchise has some bad mojo that it can't shake off. 

What I'm tired of is self-righteous people opening their mouth to comments by people who are pissed off and need a place to vent. If you don't like something negative somebody has posted because you are too good or far more mature than everybody else, do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut about it. The person or persons who made the comment could care less what you have to say. Yes we're panther fans and maybe even more so than some because we take these games and this season serious. You might take it serious in a different way. Good for you! Pat yourself on the back and congratulate yourself! But please leave people alone who are just venting their frustration and need a place to say it without having to listen to somebody who feels the need to shut down anything they find offensive.

18 minutes ago, jmanders2019 said:

What I'm tired of is self-righteous people opening their mouth to comments by people who are pissed off and need a place to vent. If you don't like something negative somebody has posted because you are too good or far more mature than everybody else, do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut about it. The person or persons who made the comment could care less what you have to say. Yes we're panther fans and maybe even more so than some because we take these games and this season serious. You might take it serious in a different way. Good for you! Pat yourself on the back and congratulate yourself! But please leave people alone who are just venting their frustration and need a place to say it without having to listen to somebody who feels the need to shut down anything they find offensive.

Then go yell at a shrub.

4 minutes ago, jmanders2019 said:

You do know I'm defending people who believe the Panther's suck right now?

We sucked about 70% of our existence. What's new? 

There is no reason to claim we are an embarrassment based off of that game we just had. It was a valiant effort largely destroyed by one fuging guy in that dipshit of a kicker. Could we have called some plays a little differently? Sure. But the bulk of that game was us going blow for blow and COMING BACK on one of the NFL's best teams. We aren't a fuging embarrassment based on THAT game.

We are an embarrassment based on this.....

winning_seasons.thumb.png.56549f0ace53045a8756094de16ba35b.png

2 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

This week Atl got destroyed by TB.  Last week they owned us.  Any given Sunday.  

Today we gave away the win, Gaulden and Slye gift wrapped the W to the Saints.

I agree completely with you on this. Merry Freakin Christmas N.O. We got to do something about this kicker.

2 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

I'm fed up with this team right now. We find new ways to lose every single week. Every time we even catch a whiff of the national spotlight (i.e. late game, game of the week, night game, important divisional game) we get SPANKED or lose in some STUPID way every single fuging time and I'm tired of it.

Every NFL post about the Panthers is littered with people trolling our team because we suck and have sucked continuously for a long time. No body respects us. Why the fug should I respect them either? 

.I swear to god I'm a Panther fan until I die but sometimes I feel like a god damn clown putting on Panther stuff sometimes. Because of the product I see on the field week in and week out. This buffoonery needs to STOP. IDK what its going to take to solve it (Firing coaches, gutting the roster? NO IDEA) but its apparent this franchise has some bad mojo that it can't shake off. 

This is what happens with a team run by Ron Rivera, you play for field goals instead of going for the throat.  He's proven that time and time again

Archived