• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here’s the door

I want to take this moment to give some of you Panthers “fans” a way out of your misery. I genuinely just want to help you guys out. 

First let me address those of you calling this franchise a joke, it’s fanbase idiots for supporting it, and insisting that players like DJ Moore and CMC are ‘losers’ because we lost today. 

Here’s some teams you might consider going forward:

The New England Patriots: No losers there. The GOAT QB, GOAT HC and the most successful team of the last two decades. No losers. Just winners.

San Fran 49er: If it’s all about winning then might as well pull for the best record in the NFC, right? 

Next set of fans. The ‘I’m done with this team if they don’t keep Cam. I have a solution for you too! Consider the following:

Baltimore Ravens: Lamar Jackson. One of the most exciting young QBs in the league. Runs circles around opposing defenses. 

Kansas City Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes. THE best QB in the league imo. Can’t go wrong on this bandwagon. May well shatter passing records.

Next set of fans. The “I can’t follow this team if we sign another player like Eric Reid” crowd. Have you considered:

The Texas Rangers? Tough team in the most conservative state in the country playing America’s most tradition sport. Baseball. Get stuck in. No social justice statements here. You’ll never look back.

And FINALLY. The “It’s only been a year and a half but Tepper is obviously an idiot” crowd. We come full circle! 

New England Patriots: Robert Kraft built a dynasty. Yeah he might get caught up in sex slave scandals from time to time but hell. He knows how to run a football team, right? This guy is the owner for you. 

Okay I think that pretty much covers it for everyone. I love you guys as people but from a sporting perspective I think if you fall into one of these categories then you are irrationally charged unintelligent sports fan. Genuinely. So I hope this helps! 

Stopping littering this joint if you hate this team, think Tepper is ruining it after a year and a half, think Eric Reid has ruined our national integrity or plan to move on once Cam goes. 

To the rest of you that bleed black and blue, KEEP POUNDING!

3 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I want to take this moment to give some of you Panthers “fans” a way out of your misery. I genuinely just want to help you guys out. 

First let me address those of you calling this franchise a joke, it’s fanbase idiots for supporting it, and insisting that players like DJ Moore and CMC are ‘losers’ because we lost today. 

Here’s some teams you might consider going forward:

The New England Patriots: No losers there. The GOAT QB, GOAT HC and the most successful team of the last two decades. No losers. Just winners.

San Fran 49er: If it’s all about winning then might as well pull for the best record in the NFC, right? 

Next set of fans. The ‘I’m done with this team if they don’t keep Cam. I have a solution for you too! Consider the following:

Baltimore Ravens: Lamar Jackson. One of the most exciting young QBs in the league. Runs circles around opposing defenses. 

Kansas City Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes. THE best QB in the league imo. Can’t go wrong on this bandwagon. May well shatter passing records.

Next set of fans. The “I can’t follow this team if we sign another player like Eric Reid” crowd. Have you considered:

The Texas Rangers? Tough team in the most conservative state in the country playing America’s most tradition sport. Baseball. Get stuck in. No social justice statements here. You’ll never look back.

And FINALLY. The “It’s only been a year and a half but Tepper is obviously an idiot” crowd. We come full circle! 

New England Patriots: Robert Kraft built a dynasty. Yeah he might get caught up in sex slave scandals from time to time but hell. He knows how to run a football team, right? This guy is the owner for you. 

Okay I think that pretty much covers it for everyone. I love you guys as people but from a sporting perspective I think if you fall into one of these categories then you are irrationally charged unintelligent sports fans. Genuinely. So I hope this helps! 

Stopping littering this joint if you hate this team, think Tepper is ruining it after a year and a half, think Eric Reid has ruined our national integrity or plan to move on once Cam goes. 

To the rest of you that bleed black and blue, KEEP POUNDING!

You forgot people like me who will not support this team if Ron is still the coach after he one good season and plenty of losing ones to follow.  I am giving Tepper a chance to get the ship right after the season is over, or at least try FFS.  Tired of this bullshit mediocrity.  Ron should have been let go last season but I understand that Tepper was trying to feel things about over a complete season.  The honeymoon is over, talk is cheap....get poo done.

3 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

You forgot people like me who will not support this team if Ron is still the coach after he one good season and plenty of losing ones to follow.  I am giving Tepper a chance to get the ship right after the season is over, or at least try FFS.  Tired of this bullshit mediocrity.  Ron should have been let go last season but I understand that Tepper was trying to feel things about over a complete season.  The honeymoon is over, talk is cheap....get poo done.

Saints. Peyton is an exciting coach. Enjoy 

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Saints. Peyton is an exciting coach. Enjoy 

LOL I'd rather just stop watching the NFL all together.  If I stop watching the Panthers ill be done with the NFL at that point.  IF I was going to jump ship id do like every other person that lives near Seattle and become a Seahawks fan but I could never in my life do that, I hate them about as much as I hate Ron right now.  

Just now, Wolfpredator said:

LOL I'd rather just stop watching the NFL all together.  If I stop watching the Panthers ill be done with the NFL at that point.  IF I was going to jump ship id do like every other person that lives near Seattle and become a Seahawks fan but I could never in my life do that, I hate them about as much as I hate Ron right now.  

You seem to be missing the sarcasm intended here...

Yeah I sat in a half-empty stadium watching Jimmy Clausen and had random people coming up to me and telling me the Panthers sucked when I'd be caught in public wearing a Panthers beanie or hoodie in 2010.  The first Panthers game I ever attended in person was during the illustrious 2001 season.

I'll bitch about this team all I want, thanks.

16 minutes ago, hepcat said:

What about the fans who are sick of watching this team suck year after year and have one great season every 15 years 

To damn bad!!! You will take the abuse and mediocrity and learn to accept it regardless.....don't expect anything else but sh%t sandwiches and spoiled milk....bend over and spread em' and be happy that it's only every 15 years.

Jeez....some of you guys want everything!!!

Archived