• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers coach Search Update (Dec 28 UPDATE)

ncfan

18 minutes ago, ncfan said:

I’m starting to more and more believe that the Panther’s owner, who is obviously brilliant when it comes to financial matters such as buying “distressed assets” (i.e. businesses where actual people work) and breaking those “assets” apart for financial profit (i.e. closing companies and eliminating real jobs held by real people), just isn’t very bright when it comes to this whole “football” deal.

15 minutes ago, CRA said:

consider the QB talent Mike McCarthy had.....and the little he accomplished? 

No thanks.  Plenty of coaches would have walked away with more IMO. 

You mean won a Super Bowl, went to the playoffs multiple times (8 years in a row), and had a 125-77-2 record?  We could do much worse...

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

I still think Luke is fine in any defense.   If you suck up front in a 4-3 or 3-4 Luke is going to be negatively impacted. 

Ding ding ding 

Its like the people who said CMC cant run between the tackles because his size.

People dont research and realize that 85% of 3-4 MLB are Luke's size

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Here's the bad thing though 

Id feel better with the Panthers going forward with McCarthy at HC and a competent GM. Than Hurney at GM and one of these hot shot Coach names

I think Tepper has already signaled Hurney will have a new role.  Front office is simply changing.   Hurney's job about to shrink. 

Archived