• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we please start Kyle Allen this week so we have a shot at beating the saints!

FeelTheBurns53

4 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

LMAO.

Seahawks - been there, done that without our starting QB and injuries continue to mount on their team

Packers - they’re going one and done with that trash defense

49ers - it took them everything in their playbook to win by 3 and since that game, injuries have decimated that team meanwhile our guys have gotten healthier and our depth has shown they can produce in addition to bolstering our secondary. In short, we’ve gotten better while they’ve regressed since that game a month ago.

I’m not scared of any of those teams, at home or on the road.

Better be glad u don't have to play the falcons LMFAO

12 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

LMAO.

Seahawks - been there, done that without our starting QB and injuries continue to mount on their team

Packers - they’re going one and done with that trash defense

49ers - it took them everything in their playbook to win by 3 and since that game, injuries have decimated that team meanwhile our guys have gotten healthier and our depth has shown they can produce in addition to bolstering our secondary. In short, we’ve gotten better while they’ve regressed since that game a month ago.

I’m not scared of any of those teams, at home or on the road.

The one constant is Saints choking in the playoffs. It's a franchise tradition. 

1 minute ago, run-run-pass-punt said:

Honestly I don't understand many people's obsession with draft position, when the draft has been shown to be more-or-less a lottery. Busts all over the place from top to bottom.

I like to see my teams win.

Do you mean that the odds of drafting in each round positionally or the odds of drafting by round? Because one of those I have never seen data for and the other is pretty conclusively counter to what you are saying. 

Ideal outcome is a repeat of the first game: impressive effort, should have ultimately won short of an implosion at the goal line, but end up with a last second loss that seals a top 8 pick. I'd take that in a heartbeat. A win? Sorry but I value the Panthers long-term success over anything that might happen to the Saints.

Archived