• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule Press Conference Wednesday

Mr. Scot

7 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

Really classy move by Waco to do that. They seem happy for him.

Kind of funny to see a city with a college fanbase happy for the coach that's leaving them, especially given that just a few weeks ago he was saying he planned to stay.

I'm not sure what kind of coach he is at this point, but there seems to be little doubt that he's a great guy.

I honestly did not want a college coach. It takes a while to catch up to the schemes and the speed of the game at this level. God knows I would struggle, I am used to facing wing, double wing, flexbone, and spread offenses. I totally expect a year or two rebuilding, and that is on par with Rhule's MO. This means we must come to some conclusion on Cam Newton and his future here. I am cautiously optimistic, especially since some FalCants fans think this is a great hire for us, and could be terrible for them.

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I wondered, but it wasn't available easily. I actually had to look up an old Penn State roster to find it.

He's 5-11, weighed 220 back then.

(might weigh a little more now)

Better drop some #'s....don't want a HC being wheeled off on a gurney.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Remember when Ron told us all about this hybrid D he was going to run in his intro presser with elements of both the 4-3 and 3-4? Remember what it actually looked like when he unveiled it 9 years later? No wonder he waited so long to roll it out.

ron is a pseudo leader and a pussy for never taking accountability for his missteps by always throwiing players under the bus. Ron did/said what he had to do to preserve his job and his image of "tough military family man" 

Archived