• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule Press Conference Wednesday

Mr. Scot

6 minutes ago, davos said:

I really hope he addresses that one time he complimented our 3rd string quarterback.  We need answers! /s

Maybe he'll reveal his connection to Ivy Leagues to us?!?!!? personally I am looking for him to define how he is different from Chip Kelly, and why we should trust him if he lost to Georgia in the Sugar Bowl!11!  

edit: in all seriousness I am looking forward to hearing the guy talk about the Panthers and his direction.  Rivera's introductory conference got me pretty pumped for his first season.

28 minutes ago, FeelTheBurns53 said:

Not sure if posted alresdy, but he spoke to reporters outside Baylor. Impressed with his candor. Seems like a pretty confident dude

Class personified.

Lotta folks been saying "Tepper is a fool, doesn't know what he's doing"...

...this guy Rhule is likely to serve up a massive plate of crow to said folks.

#OldCrowMedicineShow  #BigCrow

Chuck Reedy was the former head coach of Baylor. He did ok as a HC but eventually was canned. 

However 

Coach Reedy coached my sons high school football team.

In 2002, Reedy was named the head football coach at Goose Creek High School in Goose Creek, South Carolina; a suburb of Charleston.[10]After the 2014 season, Reedy retired from coaching after 13 seasons at Goose Creek. He compiled a record of 119–47 with one state title in 2011.[11]

Coaching tree

wiki

pretty cool 2 follow another Baylor HC in the Carolinas. 

I'm stoked. 

Archived