• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Laugh at Josh McDaniels thread

Gesualdo

A shrewd observation I once read on electoral politics is that elections are largely swung by fundamentally non-ideological voters who are making a gut call on whose face they'll be able to stand to see yapping on TV every day for the next four years. Not the "have a beer with" test - more the "don't want to die after listening to them for an hour" test.

McDaniels made me think of this simply because...imagine seeing that f*cking mug every damn day for years.

We have proof within our own division that supreme punchability doesn't preclude success, but damn, we did dodge a bullet here. Rhule is nothing if not a likeable SOB.

10 minutes ago, Gesualdo said:

A shrewd observation I once read on electoral politics is that elections are largely swung by fundamentally non-ideological voters who are making a gut call on whose face they'll be able to stand to see yapping on TV every day for the next four years. Not the "have a beer with" test - more the "don't want to die after listening to them for an hour" test.

McDaniels made me think of this simply because...imagine seeing that f*cking mug every damn day for years.

We have proof within our own division that supreme punchability doesn't preclude success, but damn, we did dodge a bullet here. Rhule is nothing if not a likeable SOB.

Frankly, Mcdaniels fails at both tests.

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Josh McDaniels as a head coach candidate in the eyes of the media and a lot of fans:

2018-ferrari-488%20gtb-frontside_fe488gt

Josh McDaniels as a head coach candidate in the eyes of the people who actually remember what he did when he got a head coaching gig:

aE7vwWN_460s.jpg

BOTH cars are SWEEEET.  What was the point?

:Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Josh McDaniels as a head coach candidate in the eyes of the media and a lot of fans:

2018-ferrari-488%20gtb-frontside_fe488gt

Josh McDaniels as a head coach candidate in the eyes of the people who actually remember what he did when he got a head coaching gig:

aE7vwWN_460s.jpg

We got fed a big ole plate of speculation B.S.

7 hours ago, Gesualdo said:

Yea and now that we have Rhule it makes it harder to even watch Rivera, it's like a giant weight has been lifted....lol

Read an article about his Cleveland interview. He had a detailed list of everything that needed to change for him to take the job. Haslem wasn't willing to go that far. Not sure if it was McDaniel not budging or Haslem thinking things aren't as bad as others perceive. 

https://www.cantonrep.com/sports/20200112/steve-doerschuk-josh-mcdaniels-wouldnrsquot-back-down-browns-owner-backed-away?template=ampart

Archived