• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coughlin Advising Rhule on Panthers Staff

Ship

players just got advised not to go to jax because of him.   he's an idiot and has been out of control for years.  idk wtf rhule is thinking.  if he becomes an employee with any sort of role whatsoever no players will come here through FA.   draft picks have been advised to stay away from him.  this is abjectly stupid.  

1 minute ago, raz said:

players just got advised not to go to jax because of him.   he's an idiot and has been out of control for years.  idk wtf rhule is thinking.  if he becomes an employee with any sort of role whatsoever no players will come here through FA.   draft picks have been advised to stay away from him.  this is abjectly stupid.  

Ya, If he’s in any roll past a consultant to rhule during the offseason things will not end well. 

Just now, raz said:

Rhule is thinking "I don't know jack about being an NFL head coach and maybe getting advice from a successful one that I know well would be a good idea".

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Rhule is thinking "I don't know jack about being an NFL head coach and maybe getting advice from a successful one that I know well would be a good idea".

wrong coach.  dude just got shat out of the league for breaking the cba in multiple ways and kept that team crap for years when he had a good roster.   lets just stay with bortles.   he's an idiot.   he's old, and obviously getting senile.   it happens.   he just got done doubling and tripling down on stupidity.   he's not doing well.   what about the staff in jax makes you think he's a good idea?   this has just taken a giant dump in my bowl of sunshine.  

and i'll tell you another thing about him that will let you know how stupid he is.  he devoted his studies to a 100% fake martial art for over 20 years now.   he's a frikkin idiot.   he's walked around thinking he's tough for studying aikido - which contains absolutely 0 fighting skills, and i mean 0.   

2 minutes ago, raz said:

wrong coach.  dude just got shat out of the league for breaking the cba in multiple ways and kept that team crap for years when he had a good roster.   lets just stay with bortles.   he's an idiot.   he's old, and obviously getting senile.   it happens.   he just got done doubling and tripling down on stupidity.   he's not doing well.   what about the staff in jax makes you think he's a good idea?   this has just taken a giant dump in my bowl of sunshine.  

A little dramatic... Rhule is seeking advice from an NFL championship coach. I think that is good news. It’s advisement, that’s it.

11 minutes ago, Tarheel119 said:

A little dramatic... Rhule is seeking advice from an NFL championship coach. I think that is good news. It’s advisement, that’s it.

i'm totally over dramatic right now.    been dealing with getting the last parent (stepmom) into a memory care center because its at that point, after getting her out of detox for booze.  old people are as bad as teenagers.  i swear.   

21 minutes ago, raz said:

Lol overreact much? 

He's just asking for advice from an old friend on how to go about building a staff on a pro-level team,  not run a team. Yow.

21 minutes ago, raz said:

and i'll tell you another thing about him that will let you know how stupid he is.  he devoted his studies to a 100% fake martial art for over 20 years now.   he's a frikkin idiot.   he's walked around thinking he's tough for studying aikido - which contains absolutely 0 fighting skills, and i mean 0.   

I don't know, maybe he's doing it for the exercise and the discipline and not the fighting skills? Just a thought.

Some people just don't care about teh fighting poo.

2 hours ago, Ship said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001096150/article/coughlin-advising-matt-rhule-with-panthers-transition

Like when he came to Texas and hired Texas people to help him recruit and build the program, Rhule is getting advice from Coughlin on his staff build. People may not like Coughlin's approach to players, but he knows how to build a program and will definitely help Rhule make smart choices in that area. Interested to see how it plays out and if Coughlin ends up here in some capacity or is just an outside friend helping.

Man Scott is getting beat like he stole something today. 

ship 1

Mr Scot 0

24 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

He's getting advice not bringing him in.  Holy Overreaction.

This is the best news I've heard yet and alleviates some concern.

Coughlin is too old school for the NFL now. I don’t have any problem with offering advice. He does have two rings. 

Archived