• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What could we get for CMC?

Reebis21

yeah, not only is CMC the face of the franchise at this point (gotta put someone on the tickets), but he's going to have a different career arc than most running backs. 

He's already one of the better slot receivers in the game. As we move forward and away from Ron Rivera, we'll see less of CMC the between the tackles runner and more of something more in line with the current century.

Any person who won’t consider this as a viable option has to be willing to pay him the largest RB contract in history! Let me repeat, in History. 

I think you could stockpile multiple picks including maybe 2 1sts.

I think it has to be considered.

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

yeah, not only is CMC the face of the franchise at this point (gotta put someone on the tickets), but he's going to have a different career arc than most running backs. 

He's already one of the better slot receivers in the game. As we move forward and away from Ron Rivera, we'll see less of CMC the between the tackles runner and more of something more in line with the current century.

Do you want to make him the highest paid back in the league if we don't have a franchise quarterback? Yes or no?

37 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Do you want to make him the highest paid back in the league if we don't have a franchise quarterback? Yes or no?

I wouldn't mind to be honest. Can't line up cap space and have it play. CMC is effectively two positions.

Would honestly make sense to get his contract out of the way now, especially in the scenario you're paying a rookie QB for the next 4-5 years. If cam is gone and they decide to tank, just go ahead and front load a deal for him and get it over with. 

dont give anyone a contract until a franchise qb is in place? where is this logic coming from? we are already paying guys we can’t let go KK, Shaq, Trai.

there are key pieces you hope to already have in place to help your new qb transition to the NFL and a sound run game is one of those second only behind an oline. 

i truly believe those wanting to trade cmc base it off madden because teams don’t do that stupid poo in real life. In reality you pay these guys while your QB is on their rookie contract and the question to resign them is more important when your qb is up to be paid. 

Archived