• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teams that could trade for Cam

AU-panther

4 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Titans make the most sense to me. I don’t think a team that feels far removed from the playoffs will consider if, but a team like Tennessee that have managed to get to the AFC championship might think “we are one top 10 dynamic QB away from taking home the trophy” and while I think they’ll need more still than Cam, they might believe he’s the missing piece.

Titans could very well win a SB with Tannehill next month.

Raiders make the most sense in my opinion. They have the draft capital and have been reports they may look to move on from Carr.

An interesting team no one mentions is Colts. Brissett is under contract but played awful this season. They have the cap space to bring in Cam for a season and see if they can get back to the playoffs. They have an extra 2nd rounder from a trade with Washington last season as well.

17 minutes ago, NYPantherFan said:

Raiders make the most sense in my opinion. They have the draft capital and have been reports they may look to move on from Carr.

An interesting team no one mentions is Colts. Brissett is under contract but played awful this season. They have the cap space to bring in Cam for a season and see if they can get back to the playoffs. They have an extra 2nd rounder from a trade with Washington last season as well.

Both of those are interesting options. Especially, as you said, the Colts. 

IF KC stops the run and Tannehill doesn’t step up, I don’t see TN riding him into next season. Plus Nashville is only 90 minutes away so I’m more just hoping out loud. 

Colts are the team I think need Cam the most. I read they’re looking to move on from Brissett. Cam is head and shoulders above Brissett. They are a similar type of player so the offense wouldn’t have to change. They were good enough to go 7-9 with a hole at QB. I think Cam can be their answer and they have a ton of cap. Problem is what’s he worth to them? I’m not willing to dump Cam for a late round pick.

2 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Certainly. My intention isn’t to discredit them. But I imagine they won’t have the firepower needed to beat Kansas City and if that is the case, I could see them thinking Cam would make that difference for them next year 

Tannehill has played very good this season for them. Threw for 22 touchdowns and only 6 interceptions in the regular season. People seem to forget that Tannehill is a mobile QB. I’m not so sure that Cam is the right QB for Vrabel. 

1 hour ago, KDawg004 said:

Colts are the team I think need Cam the most. I read they’re looking to move on from Brissett. Cam is head and shoulders above Brissett. They are a similar type of player so the offense wouldn’t have to change. They were good enough to go 7-9 with a hole at QB. I think Cam can be their answer and they have a ton of cap. Problem is what’s he worth to them? I’m not willing to dump Cam for a late round pick.

In what ways are they similar besides both being black? 

8 minutes ago, MMA said:

Tannehill has played very good this season for them. Threw for 22 touchdowns and only 6 interceptions in the regular season. People seem to forget that Tannehill is a mobile QB. I’m not so sure that Cam is the right QB for Vrabel. 

I’m a huge Tannehill fan actually. I really like the guy and have been a fan of his for forever.

But you can’t tell me a healthy Cam isn’t far better and far more dangerous in that offense.

When Cam is 100% then he’s capable of being a league MVP and he’s proven that. Tannehill does not possess that kind of upside. 

If you field a team knowing you need 30+ points to win a game, you want a healthy Cam over a healthy Tannehill every time 

Cam will not be traded for how much people think he will be.

Most I see a team offering is a 3rd round pick with his health in question.

As for the best team for Cam that is easily Tampa Bay. Put him with those weapons and the Bucs are a legit threat in the NFC.

The Lions are reported to be exploring shipping Stafford this offseason.

Between him and Cam, who do you think is worth more?

Stafford is getting like 30 mil/yr with Cam at 20ish and they didn’t really sign that far apart. Both with injury history. I don’t want Stafford here but if they shop him well, Could help Cam’s value.

I still see Cam in Vegas. Maybe NYJ when they realize Darnold is a dud.

Chicago isn’t happening.  LAC the obvious.

Maybe Detroit Once they rid themselves of Matt?

Archived